Bellazon

The Vampire Diaries

wickedcrazyness

wasn't there any episode last night? because there isn't the new episode to watch online, and they always came one day later :idk: just wondering

It wasn't a new episode. It kind of through me off. I can't wait for the new episode, it looks like it will air this Thrusday. But :idk:

wasn't there any episode last night? because there isn't the new episode to watch online, and they always came one day later :idk: just wondering

It wasn't a new episode. It kind of through me off. I can't wait for the new episode, it looks like it will air this Thrusday. But :idk:

Threw me off too.. I was really excited and ready to watch it and BAM repeat. :laugh: But yeah new episode will be on Thursday :drool:

Yeah, Its probably one of my favorite episodes since it had be all emotional lol!! :laugh: On a another note, yes, I was surprised about what Damon did for Jeremy it should a very human side to him. Its like What he has feelings? He actually cares, even if its just a little bit :blink: That kind of caught me off guard lol! :whistle: I'm so excited for tomorrows episode because when i saw the preview it showed this girl that I guess might be Stephan's old "pal" or maybe even girlfriend (they looked a little too friendly if you ask me). Alana is all jealous and you can tell the vampire girl is evil <_< How exciting! :p