Bellazon

The Vampire Diaries

wickedcrazyness

post-7603-1244413340_thumb.jpg

The Vampire Diaries

Elena Gilbert has always been a star student; beautiful, popular and involved with school and friends. As the fall semester begins, Elena becomes fascinated with the mysterious new boy in school, Stefan Salvatore, and she has no way of knowing he is a centuries-old vampire.

As long as they don't sparkle; I'll watch it :rofl:

I won't be watching it either if that type of crap goes on :nicole:

what's wrong with sparkiling vampires? :rofl: I don't know why but I like Stephenie's vampires :ice cold, stone hard...and I never knew before reading Anne Rice that "earlier" vampires sleep in coffins :rofl: I always imagined them not-sleeping-creatures :p and the not blood thing too...

But maybe the sparkling thing is a bit exaggerated :whistle:

Anyway, I can't help but think now that Twilight is a cheap copy :blink: except the "high school vampire romance" we have "college vampire romance" :pinch:

As long as they don't sparkle; I'll watch it :rofl:

I won't be watching it either if that type of crap goes on :nicole:

what's wrong with sparkiling vampires? :rofl: I don't know why but I like Stephenie's vampires :ice cold, stone hard...and I never knew before reading Anne Rice that "earlier" vampires sleep in coffins :rofl: I always imagined them not-sleeping-creatures :p and the not blood thing too...

But maybe the sparkling thing is a bit exaggerated :whistle:

Anyway, I can't help but think now that Twilight is a cheap copy :blink: except the "high school vampire romance" we have "college vampire romance" :pinch:

Nothing is wrong with sparkling vampires. What's wrong is in the movie the "sparkling" effects were terrible! That's the real problem. lol :p... I'm thinking in 'New Moon' that will be fixed though. Way bigger budget and better director.

I personally think it's hard to be original these days for a writer. There's only so much one can do with a vampire that hasn't been done before. Although some of them (the really good ones with amazing imaginations) manage to pull it off.