Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2009 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

Jade**

OMG!!! those are soooo cute!! she looks really great!! :wub:

reading liu's comment is really scaring me :ninja: OMG!! HELL F@#*N NAW!!! DO NOT WATCH 'O7 FOR RUNWAY INSPIRATION!!!! :o

LUI DONT DO IT!!! BE LIKE EMMANUEL!! BE LIKE MARYNA!!! NOT LIKE SHANNON, NOEMI OR ANGELA!!!!

she's the first asian...she needs to be kill it...like tyra kill it...not like morons listed above...im saying my hail mary's as of tonight.... :ninja:

Filming a fashion show teaser video on the streets of NYC w/Behati

43509119.th.jpg

Because of the economic crisis, the VSFS this year will be held on 8th Avenue in downtown New York. Admission free. Starts at 7pm right after the swine flu shooting. Bring your own chair.

Abbey Lee

Alessandra Ambrosio

Ana Beatriz Barros

Anastasia Kuznetsova

Anja Rubik

Anna Jagodzinska

Behati Prinsloo

Candice Swanepoel

Caroline Trentini

Caroline Winberg

Chanel Iman

Dorothea Barth-Jorgensen

Doutzen Kroes

Edita Vilkeviciute

Elyse Taylor

Eniko Mihalik

Erin Heatherton

Flavia Oliveira

Heidi Klum

Isabeli Fontana

Izabel Goulart

Julia Stegner

Lily Aldridge

Lindsay Ellingson

Liu Wen

Lyndsey Scott

Marissa Miller

Maryna Linchuck

Mia Aminata Niaria

Miranda Kerr

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Selita Ebanks

Sessilee Lopez

Shannan Click

Tatiana Kovylina

+Kylie Or Jaime Lee

So other girls we thought confirmed but are not seen or heard from at events, fittings etc are Emanuela (Who will not be in the show), Noemie, Anne V.

As well as Cintia's Agency are saying she is in the show.

Apparently there's only five segments this year according to stylist Charlotte Stockdale.

“We’ve reduced the number of sections,” said Stockdale. “It used to be six, sometimes seven, and this year we’ve done five. In doing that, we’ve made the sections much longer. They’re all 12 outfits now, which allows us to tell a greater story within the sections. They’ve become more powerful

Elle.com

Miranda's black outfit is fabulous. I hope she gets to keep it.

Yeah they did reduce them down. I think that could be good for the edit of the show too. Now they can take the time that the 6th runway would have taken and devote it more to the other themes. So hopefully they are about 5 minutes a section cause they have full looks in them.

Marisa will be wearing her FB in All Aboard which is interesting. And she isnt opening either.

Now they can take the time that the 6th runway would have taken and devote it more to the other themes

I think it's more likely that the extra time will be devoted to the shitty model search or a BEP performance.

My suggestion? Use the extra time to do a farewell tribute to Heidi. ;)

I just wanna see full walks. No choppy editing cutting out poses etc. I dont care what lame ass backstage extra stuff they do as long as they just let the walks flow then ill be happy. Last year they would cut from Ale walking to Miranda walking then to the crowd then back to Ale's pose. Then suddenly you see Miranda posing and not her walk etc you get what i mean lol. I just want them to let the runway stuff flow. And they can devote whatever else they want...

Abbey Lee

Alessandra Ambrosio

Ana Beatriz Barros

Anastasia Kuznetsova

Anja Rubik

Anna Jagodzinska

Behati Prinsloo

Candice Swanepoel

Caroline Trentini

Caroline Winberg

Chanel Iman

Dorothea Barth-Jorgensen

Doutzen Kroes

Edita Vilkeviciute

Elyse Taylor

Eniko Mihalik

Erin Heatherton

Flavia Oliveira

Heidi Klum

Isabeli Fontana

Izabel Goulart

Julia Stegner

Lily Aldridge

Lindsay Ellingson

Liu Wen

Lyndsey Scott

Marissa Miller

Maryna Linchuck

Mia Aminata Niaria

Miranda Kerr

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Selita Ebanks

Sessilee Lopez

Shannan Click

Tatiana Kovylina

+Kylie Or Jaime Lee

So other girls we thought confirmed but are not seen or heard from at events, fittings etc are Emanuela (Who will not be in the show), Noemie, Anne V.

As well as Cintia's Agency are saying she is in the show.

Now although Fontana was already confirmed before, just knowing she is provided on this list makes me so very happy. :D Cannot wait to see her outfit! If anybody has pics on that, please send! It would be most appreciated.