Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2009 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

Jade**

I spoke to the director of VS Fashion Show, Hamish on Youtube yesterday. He told me that there would be some videoblog that he's doing about the show since it tapes next week. I wonder what kind of footage it would have.
^Could you please tell him to stop stating the bleeding obvious in the incessant, unnecessary commentary..?

Much obliged! :heythere:

According to modelina.com these girls are confirmed for the show!

Erin Heatherton

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Candice Swanepoel

Lindsay Ellingson

Chanel Iman

Liu Wen

Izabel Goulart

Isabeli Fontana

Shannan Click

Flavia de Oliveira

Lyndsey Scott

Aminata Niaria

Caroline Trentini

Caroline Winberg

Lily Aldridge

yey I want a lot of backstage ftg too... specially from the new angels...Rosie and Candice... and Mk :heart: jajajaja

I took time from my work period to check the forum out and haven't seem much :cry: ... like last year they were bunch of pictures of everything by this time but that means it's going to be espectacular :drool: ... I hope!!! lol

Sooo about the model bootcamp ahhh not so entusiastic :whistle: but if I have to vote for one it will be Alicia I like her or Catherina I have never seen an asian on a Vs-FShow so I think she could be the one and when I read Courtney's bio I LOVE HER :drool: just bc she is from mystate NC :heart: but when she opened her mouth on the first video I though she was kind of a little to crazy or fake :yuckky: jajaja sorry :blush: and I don't thinck she is Model material!!! :( anyways good luck to all of them!! hope they are just walking don't see anyone as an Angel!!!

7 more days :fun: !!! Can't really wait specially bc is 1st VS Fahion Show :wub: and 2nd Newmoon.Premiere!!! jajaja ok ok I'll stick to VS only!!! :) :evil:

:drool: :drool: :drool: LIU WEN??! YEAY!!! CANT WAIT!

lily aldridge is a great choice! never really thought about her for vs, but im not mad at that choice :p

Lyndsey and aminata have knock out bodies!!! i'm very excited about those two as well :drool: :drool:

YEAY!!! TRENTINI!!!! i was so upset about natasha, but im totally fine now...now all i need is RAQUEL :wub:

okay enough celebration...wtf is up with bringing back isabeli? <_<

cant this lady skip a F#*kn year already? shit VS!!...u gave ana beatrize a break..make this biatch disappear for a while..

put stam, bianca, ajumna or oluchi in her spot..

Alessandra Ambrosio

Doutzen Kroes

Miranda Kerr

Marisa Miller

Chanel Iman

Lindsay Ellingson

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Emanuela De Paula

Candice Swanepoel

Behati Prinsloo

Selita Ebanks

Anne Vyalitsyna

Ana Beatriz Barros

Erin Heatherton

Liu Wen

Izabel Goulart

Isabeli Fontana

Shannan Click

Flavia de Oliveira

Lyndsey Scott

Aminata Niaria

Caroline Trentini

Caroline Winberg

Lily Aldridge

Noemie Lenoir

Jessica Hart

So far thats all the girls confirmed for the show. Thats a whole heap of girls. I know there is PINK too so we shouls see how many more get confirmed. Still hoping on some of the regulars. Angela, Carmen, Julia, Inguna, Morgane, Raquel, Oluchi etc. As well as maybe Catherine, Lily D, Emily, Alyssa, Irina

Izabel & Isabeli are confirmed, im a happy girl ... Now im officially on waitin' for the pictures of the show :laugh:

& for the new girls i like Lily a lot! :heart: & im happy to see Trentini's face back 'cuz to me, she's a must for VS!

How reliable is modelina.com though? They can't keep the real model twitters straight. So I dunno if I believe them yet. I need offical word on who will be in the show not gossip.

I'd say they're actually very reliable. I can understand them not knowing who is real and who isn't on Twitter because really, nobody does until they post a picture of themselves we've never seen. I even had to point out Ale's real Twitter to someone who works at VS.

Are they 100% reliable? ... Are u sure of that? They have a lot fake model twitters & they don't even have the right B.Day for some models hahaha

But anyways ... If they say that Isa&Iza are goin' to be there, i believe them :laugh:

Are they 100% reliable? ... Are u sure of that? They have a lot fake model twitters & they don't even have the right B.Day for some models hahaha

But anyways ... If they say that Isa&Iza are goin' to be there, i believe them :laugh:

Alright, they're like 98% reliable if you want to count the Twitter and birthday issues, but they know what they're talking about and models trust them.