Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2009 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

Jade**

Well now I am sad she won't be there! I WANT NATASHA TO BE THERE! At least she wanted to be there though.....STUPID MOROCCO! Sorry I am acting like a five year old but my dreams have jst been shattered! And I was wondering if the Tori Praver account was fake, well now we know it is. I don't see her doing VS for some reason.

I know spades i feel ya. I really thought this was gonna be the year Natasha did VS again. I miss her so much. But i'm glad that she atleast wanted it. I guess she made the choice that she thought would work for her more. I mean she is huge in the fashion industry so she really doesnt need VS to launch her any further then she already is. Maybe she is shooting a new campaign.

Hi all,

Just to chime in my opinion, I agree with HappyCanadian at the beginning of the thread...I'm just not excited for VSFS this year without the beauties that are KK, Adriana, Gisele etc.

The VS angels from a few years back were in my opinion the best, they gave VS class and looked like real pros. These new ones just aren't doing it for me and as a group, don't look as fitting. Don't get me wrong, there are some beautiful women in there, but they just don't have that "Spark" that the old bunch had. Sorry VS I'm not in this year!

p.s. Bring KK back : )

im sorry but i'd have to kindly disagree. :wave:

i saw the vs commericial recently and i was actually happy to see it...

watching ale, miranda and rosie walking down the room was f*#kn awsome!!! i seen the spark there..that was a great trio...

and then candice gave that sexy look at the end.... :drool:

i'm strickly dickly and i was even excited....that doesn't happen very often...with women...

all jokes aside...these new girls(like stated before) are hot!!! but they DO have that spark...

IMO, we are in a transitional phase...no one likes change if u think about it...heidi is potentially leaving...kk is out...5 girls are in...

with time, not too much...i think these girls will shine like the vets that we miss....IMO

marisa has it...i cant believe i said that :blink: ...but she has convinced me and i really couldnt stand the her...

miranda is on her way...and doutzen too... with more practice in the spokesperson dept. :ninja:

who doesnt love an accent..so i think rosie and candice will blossom beautifully...

im very excited for this new batch...when they were all on the table and all together...WOW...just wait to throw adri back in there...give them a chance...

yeah, they are hot...but i see more then that in them...they'll do great..once again...IMO...

when are these F@#KN casting and fitting videos gonna start coming out!!!

I am not sure when we will start seeing casting or fitting videos. Honestly I would be shocked if we saw them before the show. VS seems to be holding out on us lately. As for the new girls we should give them a chance but that is not gonna happen with some people. We like who we like. If don't wanna watch the show don't watch the show. It was sad to see KK go and I don't think she is coming back to tell you the truth, same with Izabel. We just have to deal with the fact this is the way it is right now. I am just happy there are less then two weeks left!

Hi all,

Just to chime in my opinion, I agree with HappyCanadian at the beginning of the thread...I'm just not excited for VSFS this year without the beauties that are KK, Adriana, Gisele etc.

The VS angels from a few years back were in my opinion the best, they gave VS class and looked like real pros. These new ones just aren't doing it for me and as a group, don't look as fitting. Don't get me wrong, there are some beautiful women in there, but they just don't have that "Spark" that the old bunch had. Sorry VS I'm not in this year!

p.s. Bring KK back : )

100% Agree

:heart:

I like that VS is keeping us in the dark this year. It add's more excitement and anticipation for the show. If you know all the segments and models walking and stuff there is nothing new for you to see other then watching the actual show. I'm staying positive for the show. At first i was really nervous but after seeing the Christmas Pictures this year as well as the ad i'm very excited and think that they hopefully could possibly bring back their old spark.

post-35861-0-1446069306-50499_thumb.jpg

post-35861-0-1446069306-54209_thumb.jpg

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show began back in 1995. The event is produced by Victoria's Secret and is held annually. The show began being televised back in 2001 and has been aired every year since. The fashion show features primarily lingerie but always displays its famous multi-million-dollar fantasy bra.

I ranked the 10 finalists (according to the Facebook people):

1- ALICIA HALL

post-27441-0-1446069308-45677_thumb.jpg

848 Facebookers like her.

2- KYLIE BISUTTI

post-27441-0-1446069308-50079_thumb.jpg

270 Facebookers like her.

3- CATHARINA LEE

post-27441-0-1446069308-5245_thumb.jpg

284 Facebookers like her.

4- TIKA IVEZAJ

a503be55048621.gif