Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2009 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

Jade**

no, just in general, to the "new faces" "new angels" GET THE F*CK OUTTA HERE

no-way. i'm in utter shock!! they can't be ANGELS?

ugh my god Lindsay?! CHANEL??! :blink:

yay for candice if this indeed is true :brows:

Thanks God, im not alone

:ninja:

Thanks God, im not alone

Honest to GOD WTF. Isn't the whole point of being an angel is to be one of the selected FEW? The angels got more exposure when it was Gisele Tyra Heidi Adriana and Ale. AAA was perfect. Now its going to be a school bus filled w/ girls who some- lack that sexy confidence that VS gives off. Nobody can keep track anymore. I'm soo done caring.

Thanks God, im not alone

Honest to GOD WTF. Isn't the whole point of being an angel is to be one of the selected FEW? The angels got more exposure when it was Gisele Tyra Heidi Adriana and Ale. AAA was perfect. Now its going to be a school bus filled w/ girls who some- lack that sexy confidence that VS gives off. Nobody can keep track anymore. I'm soo done caring.

They're goin' to do now the "Victoria's Secret Bus-Angels Tour" ... :whistle:

Thats kind of why i see Miranda sticking with VS. She is becoming a pretty big name and i dont see them getting rid of her right at her prime if that makes sense

Makes perfect sense to me, but she'll have to prove that she's worth keeping. I think she's an asset, but I don't think she's secure enough to where the company wouldn't think she's expendable. Just the sheer number of new angels signed makes me wonder where she stands with them. I don't think her status would be so shaky if VS didn't have models going for their silver anniversaries with the company.

I guess only time will tell. Last year it was kind of obvious after Izabel that KK and Selita werent gonna be around anymore. But at the moment i dont feel that. Doutzen, Marisa and Miranda have been used alot and seem very important to the company. Not how the others were at the time of their departuse. I know that they are not gonna get rid of them the moment the show is over so if mid next year we start to see less and less of the three of them then it would be more obvious they are pushing them out.

It's gonna be interesting with what they are gonna do with them in the show now. I mean will each girl have three walks or maybe some two like how Miranda and Marisa were in 2007.

Alessandra - 3

Doutzen - 3

Marisa - 3

Miranda - 3

Candice - 3

Rosie - 3

Emanuela - 2

Chanel - 2

Lindsay - 2

I think thats how they will probably walk. And not all of them will get wings either.

If you don't care then stop talking about it. Sure we don't get why some of the five were picked, but maybe to the VS people they stood out. I am not goingto rip on any of the five new girls. I am gonna give them a chance, they deserve that much.

Agreed. And i see plenty of potential in some of the new girls. They are all great models. All amazing personalities and fun to watch on the runway. I think also the new crop of girls seem like they would be great spokesmodels. I'm actually very excited to see how this will all pan out now lol...

I always got the feeling that rosie, candice, chanel, emanuela, and lindsay were going to be the next newest angel, it turn definitily that I was right. but really I don't like lindsay appeal, i don't find her attractive but hope she grows on me. cuz so far what I have seen from her I don't like. I think Hannah Davis would of been better as an angel instead of lindsay so far my favorite of all 12 angels is rosie. who's your favorite newest of the five angel? and from the 12 angel in which order do you like

them the most?

this is the order how i like the 12 angels the most

1. Rosie

2. Emanuela

3. Doutzen

4. Candice

5. Heidi

6. Miranda

7. Chanel

8. Behati (they considered her an angel)

9. Lindsay

10. Marisa

11. Alesandra

12. Adriana

I like four of the five new girls, i just don't think it's the right time to introduce five girls ... But anyways i guess im goin' to have to live w/that <_<

Of all the 11 eleven Angels, my fav. of course is Adriana Lima ... & for the new girls, Candice

I think thats how they will probably walk. And not all of them will get wings either.

I hope there's more wings this year. They went from 10-12 wings in previous years to just 7. They could have enough wings to go around for all of their angels if they wanted. It would just mean less for the other random models that they put in the shows.

I think also the new crop of girls seem like they would be great spokesmodels

Too bad the public won't know who the hell they are. VS hasn't exactly done a great job of turning their angels into household names, and it doesn't help that a lot of them haven't had much going for them besides VS. Look how long it took for Adriana and Alessandra to build up a following, and I still don't think either of them are on a mainstream, first name status in the traditional sense of the word. I think Lindsay and Chanel have the most spokesmodel potential with them being Americans. They wouldn't have been my first choices, but they have more of the charisma than the "hot" that I mentioned believing VS needs.

who's your favorite newest of the five angel? and from the 12 angel in which order do you likethem the most

Great questions

Of the five new angels I would have to go with Lindsay. She's not my "favorite" but she's has the cleanest slate for me.

And of the total group...

1. Miranda

2. Marisa

3. Lindsay

4. Chanel

5. Heidi

6. Doutzen

7. Rosie

8. Emanuela

9. Alessandra

10. Candice

11. Adriana

My order of girls would be...

1. Miranda

2. Alessandra

3. Rosie

4. Candice

5. Adriana

6. Emanuela

7. Heidi

8. Doutzen

9. Marisa

10. Lindsay

11. Chanel

Of the five new angels Rosie is my favourite. I was hoping she'd get picked. She is stunning and its about time there is a Brit Angel lol :D. And Tori i think in terms of models in general no one knows who they are. The models of today arent the same. I'd say VS is the only thing that is exclusives to mnodels only. Campaigns, editorials, covers, cosmetic contracts etc all celebrities get now a days. So people dont know models in general. The general public know Heidi and Tyra because of their shows and all they have done. To be honest the main reason everyone knows Gisele and Kate is because of their lives are in tabloids. Before them the last known supermodels were known for being models not who they dated. I know people will kill me for saying this but to be honest Gisele became more known in the public eye because she was dating Leo. You can say thats wrong but im sorry its true. Look at Bar same thing happened to her. No one knew who she was until she started dating Leo and her career sky rocketed. That's really the only reason people know mdoels these days. Because if they are in the tabloids then they are known.

Thanks God, im not alone

i am with you

+1

Chanel and Lindsay WTF :ninja: :blink: