Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2009 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

Jade**

Thread Cleaned & Edited (Y)

1. To better help the staff moderate the forum, please keep conversations to English only

2. Please keep any personal, irrelevant and circular discussions off the board.

Will she be there or not be there? Walk or not walk? Host or not host? He said...she said...OK, instead of having unnecessary heated discussions let's just wait and see what happens on the 19th/December 1st. Fabulous! :D

Thank you :flower:

So do we know when fittings are happening. I remember last year the show was filming November 15th and the fittings were like October 29th or 30th cause it was right before Heidi's Halloween party. Well this year the show is filming four days after so on the 19th. So i'd say maybe Novemeber 4th or 5th will be the fittings. Hope to get pictures like we did last year.

Who cares if Heidi & Adriana are in the show this year?

I don't. I'm just thrilled that there's going to be a show after all of the speculation and assumptions that it wouldn't happen. Regardless of who does what behind the scenes, it's all about the runway. The hosting and backstage segments are negligible at best, and the model search is a waste of time. At the end of the day, the runway portion is the most important part of the show. I think VS is showing great confidence in Alessandra, Miranda, Marisa, and Doutzen. If they didn't think the four of them could hold it down on the catwalk, then they wouldn't have gone ahead with the show.

if they put any asian in this vsfs should be jessica gomes, and jarah mariano they have great body, and the only way adri won't be able to come out in the vsfs would be if she goes in labor that day (nov 19), which her baby would be premature, since her due date is in december.

i totally agree with tori's comment...

doutzen has the HF backround (she has most experiance from the rest)

alessandra has been there for ever (she knows how to deliver what VS wants)

miranda is just great overall IMO walk, presance, beauty & personality(she could use some improvement as a spokesperson :whistle: )

and marisa is just a fun loving bombshell with a dynomite body....

.so why not have it...

lookn at these four i'd be confident too about going on with the show...

PC i hear u loud and clear...

but just this last time.... :whistle:

PLEASE VS PLEASE!!!!! HELP GEMMA FEEL LIKE SHE NOT FAT!! CASUE SHES NOT! CURVES ARE GOOD!! PLEASE VS!! OFFER THE BIG BUCKS IF U HAVE TO!!

post-21247-1257267688_thumb.jpg

post-21247-1257267724_thumb.jpg

post-21247-1257267806_thumb.jpg

i totally agree with tori's comment...

doutzen has the HF backround (she has most experiance from the rest)

alessandra has been there for ever (she knows how to deliver what VS wants)

miranda is just great overall IMO walk, presance, beauty & personality(she could use some improvement as a spokesperson :whistle: )

and marisa is just a fun loving bombshell with a dynomite body....

.so why not have it...

lookn at these four i'd be confident too about going on with the show...

PC i hear u loud and clear...

but just this last time.... :whistle:

PLEASE VS PLEASE!!!!! HELP GEMMA FEEL LIKE SHE NOT FAT!! CASUE SHES NOT! CURVES ARE GOOD!! PLEASE VS!! OFFER THE BIG BUCKS IF U HAVE TO!!

post-21247-1257267688_thumb.jpg

post-21247-1257267724_thumb.jpg

post-21247-1257267806_thumb.jpg

I'm pretty sure VS exsecutives aren't reading this thread for casting ideas. No need to yell. :laugh:

Moving on:

AriesDior: Who cares if Heidi & Adriana are in the show this year?

Why do comic book nerds care about whether Superman's uniform, or whatever it called, in the film is royal blue or Prussian blue, and whether it matches the original?

Because no matter what the general public wants, fans and aficionados, all nitpick and want what they want. We all feel like as interested spectators, they should be marketing to us. Is it stupid to think so? Of course. But that doesn’t stop people from whining about things.

If I had it my way, Adriana, Alessandra, Doutzen, Miranda, and Marisa would NEVER EVER be angels. Am I aware that it’s a ridiculous prospect? Of course. Still, I will continue to harp away as to why I dislike them all.

As long as no one is being disrespected, I’m pretty sure we can complain and go on about things. It’s what this thread is for, and what VSFS ‘fans’ do.

The new 2010 Angels List *Confirmed*

Heidi Klum (unknown suspected 1 more year)

Adriana Lima (5-7 more years)

Alessandra Ambrosio (5 or more years)

Miranda Kerr (2 or more)

Marisa Miller (1 or more)

Doutzen Kroes (1 or more)

Emanuela De Paula (3)

Chanel Iman (3)

Lindsay Ellingson (3)

Candice Swanepoel (3)

Rosie Huntington Whiteley (3)

Now No one is getting replaced, just before any argument starts. I've put how many years is known to the public that the girls are or will be contracted for Heidi's through Doutzen's, I've placed how many years are left on their current contract. The ones like Marisa, Miranda and etc are obviously going to get the 3 year renewal that's what I placed more :)

The new 2010 Angels List *Confirmed*

Heidi Klum (unknown suspected 1 more year)

Adriana Lima (5-7 more years)

Alessandra Ambrosio (5 or more years)

Miranda Kerr (2 or more)

Marisa Miller (1 or more)

Doutzen Kroes (1 or more)

Emanuela De Paula (3)

Chanel Iman (3)

Lindsay Ellingson (3)

Candice Swanepoel (3)

Rosie Huntington Whiteley (3)

Now No one is getting replaced, just before any argument starts. I've put how many years is known to the public that the girls are or will be contracted for Heidi's through Doutzen's, I've placed how many years are left on their current contract. The ones like Marisa, Miranda and etc are obviously going to get the 3 year renewal that's what I placed more :)

Wait ... Confirmed? ... By who?

Are u doin' predictions or this is 100% confirmed? :blink:

It's on the facebook page, and I contacted a few people I know as well (because I found it kind of hard to believe) and they said yes, but they were shocked because it wasn't supposed to be announced yet. But those people work backstage so they just might know things a little later than the more up front people. Limited Brands (Monica Mitro's people) confirmed it at as well. They didn't say much due to legality issues, but they're actually pretty friendly and they'll give you some info but not a lot. They've always been that way though. But I asked more stuff about Adriana next year than anything with them, like I said they can say stuff but not a lot. There is a certain point though when they can't let people know. You have to be careful who you get because a few of her people (along with Monica herself) are very friendly and will give out some info, but she's got a few people who are just rude.

So some people where claiming these girls weren't signed, but according to Limited Brands, and Monica Mitro and her people, along with other people in the company claim they are. Also, it might be due to privacy and legality issues of the contracts.

HS! It's Official, they're now in the facebook as the newest Angels ... VS people are u in the world of drugs?! :blink:

11 Angels AND a PINK girl?! ... Pleaseeeeeee! ... Next year we're goin' to have 20 Angels or what?!

Isn't that what I just said, they are official?? lol

Anyway, yes but remember some will leave in the next year or two or three, it's suspected Doutzen will, and a few others. The only ones that are really there for a long time are Adriana and Ale, and that's just because they are such a staple for the company. Miranda while she's done a lot of work with them, I don't see her renewing, Doutzen is fading out but who knows who will leave.

HS! It's Official, they're now in the facebook as the newest Angels ... VS people are u in the world of drugs?! :blink:

11 Angels AND a PINK girl?! ... Pleaseeeeeee! ... Next year we're goin' to have 20 Angels or what?!

There are like, 7 billion people in the world. So, 11 Angels aren't that much ;) .

Shhh ... It's supossed to be a secret, now everyone knows that we're goin' to be the next Angels!

& i know you said it was official Lost_Soul hahaha ... it's just that i coudn't believe it hahaha ... It's too bad to be true >.<