Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2009 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

Jade**

And she said that its called the Harlequin Fantasy Bra

I guess that works as a title. But the bra reminds me of one of the less gaudy Faberge egg designs, which is why I think the simpler but more structured design (compared to Adri's) works.

Oh it's so amazing, Thanks for the video and the pics!!! It remins me of last year a bit!!! I guess is the color blackk!!! anyways... it's amazing!!!

So she was actually wearing it in the past videosss!!! WOW!! hehehehe!!! Againnn Congrats to Marissa!!! :) I hope she rocks it OUT!!!!

Can't wait to see more and more pics of everything else, the fittings!!!! and alll!!!! :drool:

And she said that its called the Harlequin Fantasy Bra

I guess that works as a title. But the bra reminds me of one of the less gaudy Faberge egg designs, which is why I think the simpler but more structured design (compared to Adri's) works.

Yeah same thats why i like it. It doesnt look overworked. Last few years since 2005 they kept trying to add on and add on and try and make it better but they didnt. Just looked too much. I think the simpler look is nice and classy.

I honestly really like Adriana's last year it was totally different from anything else, and I loved KK's in 2006 as well.

and i agree 2005 was great, didn't look to comfortable tho :p

http://freehollywoodactresswallpaper.blogs...antasy-bra.html

they really overdid selita, if it was just the bra- it would have been OK

and Tyra really needed more support!