Bellazon

Travel

robinson22

I just got back from my trip from europe. So places i was at during last 35-40 days are

I started in Warsaw, Poland and stayed in Lodz (2nd biggest city in poland for a few days). Then I started my trip and went to the following places.

Prauge,Chezch republic

Berlin

Amsterdam

Brussles

Paris

Madrid

Barcelona

Ibiza

Figueras,Spain (Dali lived here so got bad ass museam of him)

Nice,France

Cannes

Monnaco (cars are incredible here, Bently , rolls, ferraris, lambos, McLarens.....)

Milan,Italy

Rome

back to warsaw.

to london (got denied entry to the UK because apperently im a terrorist those paranoid fucks :laugh: )

so to Paris again!

and thats all i saw :(

so as what was my favorite there is no one place, ill mention a few.

Berlin, so technologically advanced, so huge, such a metropolis, reminds me of USA, if i were to move to europe i would go here so i wouldnt feel away from home.

Amsterdam, so crazy so liberal and everyone speeks english!

Rome, so much history so many ruins, if you are gonna go see history go here and greece if possible.

Poland, the women, need i say more :laugh:

And Orange county, best place in the world ;)

i havent been many places at all

for one, i dont like airplanes....at all...pls...dont start on all the airplanes are fine crap...i've heard it all, none of them make me feel any better lol.

secondly, i havent really had time or been inclined to go anywhere.

so basically my travels have been limited to the east coast of the united states:

boston - i go to college in the area

baltimore

providence

washington, d.c.

philadelphia

new haven

probably a few more places in btwn but those are the main ones

one day would like to go to new orleans, south beach, los angeles & beverly hills, chicago in the u.s. and, brazil, paris, greece, spain, and italy outside the u.s. :)

yes...im aware that i have to get over my airplane fear in order to do these places lol

Edited by OriginalSin

hmmm...

I haven't been to Europe, South America or Africa, so definitely want to go to those places some day. Along with Antarctica, Greenland, Iceland, Scandanavia. EVERYWHERE!!!

I've been to:

Japan (2x)

Hong Kong (11x)

Thailand (3x)

Malaysia (1x)

Singapore (3x)

China (2x)

USA (1x)

Canada (1x)

Mexico (1x)

Fiji (1x)

New Caledonia (1x)

and along east coast of Australia (bar Victoria :p)

I liked Japan the most :D

yeh, I've been there 4 times since it became part of China, but HK still counts as a separate state/government administration. It's wierd like that.

The other thing that's weird about HK is how they can have 10 different, distinct smells on the one street and yet make all of them smell disgusting in their own unique way :laugh: ;)

I've been to Beirut, Lebanon. Amsterdam, Cario, Egypt. France, Athens, Rome, Cyprus. Damascus, Syria and England.

I would love to go to Brazil. Its exotic and the women that are beautiful

My all time favorite place to go is Beirut, Lebanon. I plan on taking Marduk with me one day.

yeh, I've been there 4 times since it became part of China, but HK still counts as a separate state/government administration. It's wierd like that.

The other thing that's weird about HK is how they can have 10 different, distinct smells on the one street and yet make all of them smell disgusting in their own unique way :laugh: ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LMAO :laugh:

thanks for that info tho, didnt know that!

Everyone has put places the have been so I guess I will do the same:

pretty much all 50 states in the US, England, France, Italy, Switzerland, Mexico, Indonesia, Fiji, Galapogos Islands/Equador, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Jamaica, Barbados, Argentina, and Costa Rica.

Fav place-----London and Thailand

Places I've been to--London,Thailand,Paris,N.Ireland

Places I wanna go to----NEW YORK! ,Japan and S.Africa

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Japan is awesome. I could count how many times I turned on a tap to wash my hands the 2 weeks I was there, all on one hand. ;)

And they have the toilets that wash your nether regions for you :laugh: Impressive (Y)

Everyone has put places the have been so I guess I will do the same:

pretty much all 50 states in the US, England, France, Italy, Switzerland, Mexico, Indonesia, Fiji, Galapogos Islands/Equador, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Jamaica, Barbados, Argentina, and Costa Rica.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're so lucky :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Japan is awesome. I could count how many times I turned on a tap to wash my hands the 2 weeks I was there, all on one hand. ;)

And they have the toilets that wash your nether regions for you :laugh: Impressive (Y)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Some1 is obessed with toilets :whistle:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Some1 is obessed with toilets :whistle:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But in the middle of the night in Winter it's freezing, and your toilet is already warmed for you....mechanically so it doesn't feel weird... :cry:

and yes, I'm obsessed with toilets... <_<

:laugh: