Bellazon

Hailey Clauson
Thumbnail

sarnic

3 minutes ago, LittleGorm said:

Perhaps she is going to go into acting. Models have a limited exposure time for work, so another career is the best option.

Hopefully not. I never thought that kind of choice was a good optional one. The ratio of success is so low.

IMO, her futur stay in modeling, she's great in what she's doing, why to change now. So i don't think so. 

She’s originally from California I believe, so I think just wanting to be back home played a part in it. 

I think Hailey’s career is at a plateau in terms of growth- she’s made good connections in commercial and HF (SI Swim, shooting with Carine Roitfeld etc) but I can’t see her getting much bigger than she is now. And she’s also at a point in her career where she doesn’t need to be attending 10 castings a day and running around NYC like a baby model trying to book jobs. I think her plan is to just fly back and forth for important castings like VS and whatnot. :idk: 

• 2 weeks later...