Bellazon

Karen Graham in Estee Lauder campaigns

JyJ

post-19941-1243191165_thumb.jpgI am looking for HQ scans of this supermodel,very difficult to find images in HQ,specialy the ones for Estee Lauder campaign.There is one I would like above all and is the one in a futuristic colour picture announcing Swiss Agecontrolling System.Thankyou!!

Hello.

I believe this is Karen Graham (it's certainly ESTEE LAUDER):

http://books.google.com/books?id=ItgBAAAAM...cad=0_0#PPA6,M1

Not exactly HQ, but anyway. I believe, since the date of this is 1983, that the photograph would also be by Skrebneski. Do you know if that is correct?

post-19941-1243191165_thumb.jpgI am looking for HQ scans of this supermodel,very difficult to find images in HQ,specialy the ones for Estee Lauder campaign.There is one I would like above all and is the one in a futuristic colour picture announcing Swiss Agecontrolling System.Thankyou!!

Hello.

I believe this is Karen Graham (it's certainly ESTEE LAUDER):

http://books.google.com/books?id=ItgBAAAAM...cad=0_0#PPA6,M1

Not exactly HQ, but anyway. I believe, since the date of this is 1983, that the photograph would also be by Skrebneski. Do you know if that is correct?

Thank you so much Steve!

Yes you are right.She is Karen Graham,and she appears in many pictures by Skrebneski.

Estee Lauder campaigns black and white and in full colour.

Its a classic beauty and also there is a book by Skrebnesky about her including more models of that moment

The picture above in colour, I think is from 1981 or 1982 .Its a pity is so little....

Thank you for your replay Steve!