Bellazon

Sara Nuru
Thumbnail

ez_c

post-2141-1243012297_thumb.jpg post-2141-1243012302_thumb.jpg post-2141-1243012308_thumb.jpg post-2141-1243012313_thumb.jpg post-2141-1243012318_thumb.jpg

The 19-year-old beauty from Munich became Heidi’s latest prodigy after winning the fourth series of the supermodel’s hit show.

Heidi said: “We saw a special sparkle in Sara’s eye. She has a super body, a great character and presence – and is also nice!”

Ecstatic Sara told BILD: “I can’t believe it – so often during the show I thought I would not make it.”

Sara’s parents, who were born in Ethiopia, were visibly proud of their daughter who saw off 21,000 applicants to win the title after three months on the show.

Sara Nuru will now not only enjoy fame with a cover picture on Germany’s ‘Cosmopolitan’ magazine, but will also be rich after scooping a new car and contracts with C&A and Maybelline Jade worth a whopping 200,000 Euros.

But whether victory on the show will be enough to kick-start an international career remains to be seen.

Uh oh, I may have misspelled her name. I've seen it reported as "Sarah", but according to the official GNTM website, it's "Sara". A nice mod may have to correct my mistake. :blush:

i'm so happy for her! :)

From the first moment she appeared in the show i really liked her!

She's amazing. And she's learned a lot.

I hope winning GNTM is doing her good and not minimizing her chances at having a career.

And yeah, you might be right about being a bit too commercial, Reeyo, but i still love her.

i really like sara and it seemed in the bikiniwalk in the finale that she lost some weight, remember her first bikini walk at episode 2, she really had some sort of stomach back then :rofl:

hope she will work a little bit harder than jenny did :ermm: she has to go abroad

Yes she constantly improved her body! Fom the first time she walked in front of the judges, when they told her she wasn't fit enough, she really worked hard!

And in the finale she looks great (unlike Marie's body...)

I wish her a lot of luck! :heart: