Bellazon

Adam Senn
Thumbnail

Jaason

• 2 months later...

I passed this topic and thought it would be a good idea if I dropped some 'new' *read; unposted* images =).

From whynotmodels.com;

924105693dk1.th.jpg adamsenn2jo2.th.jpg adamsenn3td1.th.jpg adamsenn4dv5.th.jpg adamsenn5rm9.th.jpg

From Gus magazine;

senn1qd9.th.jpg senn2ev4.th.jpgsenn3tt7.th.jpg

In a way the last picture reminds me of Prison Break.. :drool: :laugh:

(I would have been a very fanatic PB-viewer if he had played a character :blush: !)

yah he is pretty much the perfect man!...the face body combo is crazy!....in that one animation P made with the towel over his shoulder....his body is so good its funny....it looks aibrushed.

i would of watched prison break to had he been in it...wentworth is alright i guess...but i would of liked to see adam senn with a prisom painted all over his body!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Part of the 'layout' of the website. They offer two e-cards with him on them, and he's on two of the menus, but the images are pretty dinky so I didn't bother and the fact that it's just these two images repeated over and over.

is it me or wat? Why adam looks like Dean Cain?

Whoops...wrong msg to reply to..

• 4 weeks later...

Adam Senn is my favorite male model !

I love,love,love his DSquared2 pics ! He's just fantastic..! ( big thanks to Shmaile ! )

But, there's no Adam Senn HQ pic in the super tiny green bikini underwear from the same show..

Can anyone to post that pic, please ??

That would be (very) appreciate...