Bellazon

Inna Zobova
Thumbnail

Korravai

Inna Zobova (born June 28, 1976 in Khimki, Russia) is a Russian model and actress.

post-18834-0-1445994513-111_thumb.jpg

She was born with a hole in the heart, and at age six underwent surgery to correct it. She attended the University of Moscow and studied psychology and anthropology while modeling on the side for extra money.

In 1994, she was crowned Miss Russia and went on to compete in the Miss Universe pageant

from Alien Sex Friend :flower:post-18834-1242846022_thumb.jpg

http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/f71/m...er-8089-35.html

post-18834-0-1445994517-21823_thumb.jpg

http://www.germainpire.info/abecedaire/inna-zobova-99-c.html post-18834-1242846645_thumb.jpg

Inna Zobova walked many shows for ready-to-wear and haute couture, combined during the New York, Milan, and Paris Fashion Weeks. She walked for Armani, Thierry Mugler, Valentino, Dior, Yves Saint Laurent, Issey Miyake, Yohji Yamamoto, Balenciaga, Hanae Mori, Marc Jacobs, Nina Ricci, Herm

:chicken: :bounce: i LOVE this!!!!

as i read the bio..i noticed alot of things happened for her in 2002... that was my fashoin blackout year.. i moved

to atlanta, georgia and basically lost touch with the world for a coupla yrs.. :rofl:

the more i see, the more i adore :wub:

the covers only cement her hotness, dayrell :)