Hometown Toronto but grew up in St. Petersburg, Russia

Background Russian

Modelling Since 2007

Age 26

Height 5'9½" (177 cm)

Hair Brown

Eyes Brown

Discovered By Chantale Nadeau

Best Modelling Moment I have had a lot of great moments in my career. One of them was a trip to Bali for a shoot, another was shooting Marie Claire this week in New York. And just the fact that I have a chance to meet and work with some incredibly talented people makes this experience very special.

Awkward Modelling Moment So far I have been very lucky and haven't had any awkward moments.

Favourite Market Toronto

Favourite Model Kate Moss

Most Embarrassing Song on Your iPod Theory of a Deadman ("Bad Girlfriend")

# Also represented by Chantale Nadeau (Mother Agency)

# Folio (Montréal)

# Code (New York)

# Ford (Miami)

# Ford (Chicago)

# Quintessentially (London)

[i think this is from a couple years ago. Some of the agencies are out of date--Lina is with MC2 in New York and Leni's in London]

[and a short interview with Lina from the website of Chantale Nadeau, Lina's mother agency]

May 7th, 2010

Looking at Lina’s incredible body could make the best of us jealous!

She definitely scored in the genetic lottery, but she is also very serious about her modelling career and works hard everyday to keep herself in top shape for those lingerie campaigns and clients!

I’ve asked Lina a few questions when she was over today shooting some lingerie polaroids, so hopefully her answers can help all of us alittle bit!

Hey Lina! What did you eat today?

Hi guys! Thank you for all the compliments :)Today I started my day with a glass of orange juice , yogurt and oatmeal with fruit in it. I try to be creative with food and eat different type of breakfast everyday (eggs, fruits, oatmeal, juice). For lunch I had a seaweed salad and tuna handroll with green tea and glass of water. Apple and granola bar as a snack to keep me going on a busy day and for dinner I made a salad with spring mixed greens, cherry tomatoes and dried cranberries with piece of grilled chicken breast. And lots of water duringthe day.

Lina, do you workout every day? What kind of excercises do you do?

Yes , I try to stay active all the time. If I don’t get to go to the gym some days I will do few sit-ups at home. I also love dancing and play tennis. Staying active makes me feel healthy and energetic. I try to attend all sort of classes at my gym, it’s fun to do something different every time. But sit-ups and lunges is the must!

What products do you use to keep your skin looking so flawless?

I don’t use a lot of stuff for my skin, I like to keep it clean and wash my face few times a day with Neutogena Acne Wash. In the morning I use CLINIQUE moisturizing lotion.

How do you get your hair to look so silky and smooth ?

I guess I’m lucky with my hair, it is naturally straight so I don’t have to damage it with heat. I like to try different products, there is always something new comes out that I’m curious about. But I always keep Pantene at home.

Okay and please tell us one thing you don’t like about yourself because frankly, I can’t think of anything!

Oh.. thank you :) Everyone has something that they don’t like about themselves. I just wish that my body would burn those calories ( from last night’s dessert ) faster and I always wanted to have grey eyes.

[some pics that accompany the interview:]

post-31960-1279294991_thumb.jpg post-31960-1279295008_thumb.jpg post-31960-1279295016_thumb.jpg post-31960-1279295034_thumb.jpg

post-31960-1279295023_thumb.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
[a bit of information on Lina from modelresource.ca]

post-31960-1279293674_thumb.jpg

Featured Model

Lina Shekhovtsova

Agency Sutherland

Hometown Toronto but grew up in St. Petersburg, Russia

Background Russian

Modelling Since 2007

Age 26

Height 5'9½" (177 cm)

Hair Brown

Eyes Brown

Discovered By Chantale Nadeau

Best Modelling Moment I have had a lot of great moments in my career. One of them was a trip to Bali for a shoot, another was shooting Marie Claire this week in New York. And just the fact that I have a chance to meet and work with some incredibly talented people makes this experience very special.

Awkward Modelling Moment So far I have been very lucky and haven't had any awkward moments.

Favourite Market Toronto

Favourite Model Kate Moss

Most Embarrassing Song on Your iPod Theory of a Deadman ("Bad Girlfriend")

# Also represented by Chantale Nadeau (Mother Agency)

# Folio (Montréal)

# Code (New York)

# Ford (Miami)

# Ford (Chicago)

# Quintessentially (London)

[i think this is from a couple years ago. Some of the agencies are out of date--Lina is with MC2 in New York and Leni's in London]

post-43653-0-1446102762-44058_thumb.jpg post-43653-0-1446102762-46789_thumb.jpg th_2582dd123434921.jpg/monthly_03_2011/post-43653-0-1446102762-51145_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="4113908" alt="post-43653-0-1446102762-51145_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="133.38"> post-43653-0-1446102762-52729_thumb.jpg th_526d2c123434931.jpg/monthly_03_2011/post-43653-0-1446102762-54515_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="4113912" alt="post-43653-0-1446102762-54515_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="130"> post-43653-0-1446102762-5764_thumb.jpg