Bellazon

Allow flaming!

Guest quasicartes

For the record most people have horrible grammar. As someone mentioned above this is the internet, and the pop-culture internet slang has obviously seeped into quite a few people.

Why start a thread asking us to allow you to flame other users, and then use grammar as your primary reasoning when you are unable to hold your self to such high standards? Makes no sense. Most likely because you could not find another sound reason for us to allow flaming.

We don't allow flaming of other members for the simple fact that it causes problems and quickly gets out of hand, and is in general, a waste of our time to have to clean up after it all. Which I am somewhat surprised someone didn't already mention within the last 3 pages.

Remind me why you were unable to figure this out for yourself, and needed to make a thread? I would have thought that the answer to your question would have been obvious.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yep time for me to admin

haha

Guest quasicartes
For the record most people have horrible grammar. As someone mentioned above this is the internet, and the pop-culture internet slang has obviously seeped into quite a few people.

Why start a thread asking us to allow you to flame other users, and then use grammar as your primary reasoning when you are unable to hold your self to such high standards? Makes no sense. Most likely because you could not find another sound reason for us to allow flaming.

We don't allow flaming of other members for the simple fact that it causes problems and quickly gets out of hand, and is in general, a waste of our time to have to clean up after it all. Which I am somewhat surprised someone didn't already mention within the last 3 pages.

Remind me why you were unable to figure this out for yourself, and needed to make a thread? I would have thought that the answer to your question would have been obvious.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have to say this again.

Starting a retarded thread: $1

People getting annoyed at a retarded thread: $ 10

Someone taking your retarded suggestion seriously: pricele$$

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The water is always warmer around the wise guy

:rofl: This is funny,i cant go to sleep :laugh:

quasicartes is perhaps right, maybe we need this flaming thread?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Someone taking your reatarded suggestion seriously: pricele$$

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You made a mistake:

Making a Useless Thread - $1

People Laughing at Your Thread - $10 Each

Trying to Make People Think You Were Kidding Dispite the Fact You Most Obviously Were Not, and Now Everyone is Laughing at You, so You Try and Lie to Make Everyone Think You Were Kidding - Priceless.

There are somethings money can't buy, and for everything else, there is Bellazon.com.

Accpeted at Fashion Shows World Wide

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You made a mistake:

Trying to Make People Think You Were Kidding Dispite the Fact You Most Obviously Were Not, and Now Everyone is Laughing at You, so You Try and Lie to Make Everyone Think You Were Kidding - Priceless.

There are somethings money can't buy, and for everything else, there is Bellazon.com.

Guest quasicartes

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If people know all along that I am kidding, this prank would never have worked.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You made a mistake:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You re-define kidding! :p

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

true. true. :yes:

ihbpissesmeoff.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OMFG It just went off!

bullshit_detector.jpg