Bellazon

Allow flaming!

Guest quasicartes

:ninja:

PIP.gif

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm with Hiro ;)

and pmech, you're too funny for your own good...

If I was on a chatboard I wouldn't be able to tell you apart from an actual 9 year old. Maybe apart from the fact that you don't alternate between upper and lowercase letters :laugh:

Guest quasicartes
lyke omfg i found dis post bhy u frum a lng tyme ago!!11!!!one!!!

" The Bitch Thread

quasicartes  Posted on: Dec 1 2004, 06:51 PM

Destroyer of the Universe

Group: Members

Member No.: 277

disappointed to realise that this isnt some teacher-bashing thread"

lyke omg lolmao rofl, u lyke R lyke a t0t@l noobletz at posteng all dat stff

i dunt even C a capital ltter, lyke wtf m8?!

n' u didnt put a ' symbul, omfgbbq, even i can knoe huw 2 do dat!

lol omg such a n00b lofl.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Pathetic, you have to dig up such an old post, even though many recent post of mine is equally grammatically incorrect.

Guest quasicartes
Just because someone's English isn't up to your standards doesn't mean that they are 'retarded'!. Remember many people here are from all over the world,and English isn't their first language,plus that English is one of the hardest language to learn.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

English is not the hardest languange to learn, you fricken fool.

ENglish not first languange is never a good excuse.

Guest quasicartes

PIP.gif

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm with Hiro ;)

and pmech, you're too funny for your own good...

If I was on a chatboard I wouldn't be able to tell you apart from an actual 9 year old. Maybe apart from the fact that you don't alternate between upper and lowercase letters :laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nowadays, people who type like pmech are usually those fat, balding, fifty-year-old men at Adult Friend Finder, because that's the only way people would think that they are still young and trendy.

Guest quasicartes
pmech is the man and explain this whole thread to me again

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Isn't it a coincidence that your posts in this thread so far has been grammatically correct?

Nowadays, people who type like pmech are usually those fat, balding, fifty-year-old men at Adult Friend Finder, because that's the only way people would think that they are still young and trendy.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

omfg whu told u?!!?!?11?!

lyke, omg, R u lyke w@tching meee or sumting?!

picture729re.jpg

Dear Ronin:

Our concerned user, is morally offended by the lack of grammar present on the boards (ahahahahaha - WELCOME TO THE INTERNET - bababahahahahahaha).

Any whoo, he feels the need to be able to defend himself, (for what reason, I am unsure. I have never seen any flamming present on these boards - We are here for women [and men], nothing more, nothing less)

Now, everyone has been taking potshots at this fact, as for one, the internet is meant to be abbused by the grammatically ill natured of the society... Otherwise they'd be at some spelling B, or writing a novel, or something of that nature.

Shrug.

pmech is the man and explain this whole thread to me again

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Isn't it a coincidence that your posts in this thread so far has been grammatically correct?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you REALLY, want to pick hairs... Check the back posts...

I hope you notice that I have been pretty much 95% constant with my grammer (less a few faltering moments of course, where and when required)

I think it is I who should be fighting you! Muahahahahaha

Poke.

picture640sh.jpg

OMFG HE GOT PWND

Just because someone's English isn't up to your standards doesn't mean that they are 'retarded'!. Remember many people here are from all over the world,and English isn't their first language,plus that English is one of the hardest language to learn.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OMG take a chill pill :o . Time to get out of the house,your getting old and boring.

No its not an excuse its a reason ass. :laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

omfg whu told u?!!?!?11?!

lyke, omg, R u lyke w@tching meee or sumting?!

picture729re.jpg

Dear Ronin:

Our concerned user, is morally offended by the lack of grammar present on the boards (ahahahahaha - WELCOME TO THE INTERNET - bababahahahahahaha).

Any whoo, he feels the need to be able to defend himself, (for what reason, I am unsure. I have never seen any flamming present on these boards - We are here for women [and men], nothing more, nothing less)

Now, everyone has been taking potshots at this fact, as for one, the internet is meant to be abbused by the grammatically ill natured of the society... Otherwise they'd be at some spelling B, or writing a novel, or something of that nature.

Shrug.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

quasicartes looks like yr wrong again..the guy is cute.

Guest quasicartes
I hope you notice that I have been pretty much 95% constant with my grammer (less a few faltering moments of course, where and when required)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

v. FuNI @$$whole.

form 2day imma gonna' tipe lyke this, fidin' u pple ur oun ritalin9qt.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

v. FuNI @$$whole.

form 2day imma gonna' tipe lyke this, fidin' u pple ur oun ritalin9qt.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats an example of a momentary gap of caring.

BTW, please do type like that. Then you will begin to see how foolish your arguement is.

Guest quasicartes

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OMG take a chill pill :o . Time to get out of the house,your getting old and boring.

No its not an excuse its a reason ass. :laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your retarded.

What i didn't call him retarted!! he called me names first...anyways yr a sieve quasicartes! :yuckky: If i'm retarted then you are too cause your a spoon! :laugh:

anyways i'm off to bed,I'll get back to ya later spoon! :rofl: :heart:

Guest quasicartes
What i didn't call him retarted!! he called me names first...anyways yr a sieve quasicartes! :yuckky: If i'm retarted then you are too cause your a spoon! :laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You are not retarted, your retarded.