Thumbnail

faget

Name: Martin Gruca

Agency: Ford Models (NY)

Height: 6'1" (186cm)

Place of Origin: Utica, Michigan.

Ethnic Origin: 100% Polish.

Birthsign: Virgo.

How discovered: I submitted an online application to Ford Chicago, and was later signed by them. My sister, Marta, convinced me to fill one out.

Favorite things: I love cars, and read about them every month. On the other side of the spectrum, I also love suits.

Favorite music, band: I pretty much listen to any type of music except country or rap. My absolute favorite band is Coldplay.

Hobbies: During high school, I played tennis. Tennis and soccer are the best sports in my opinion. I also really enjoy working on website design. I always get really into what I am doing when I am working on one. I also love to read, and my favorite books are "A Tale of Two Cities" and "The Count of Monte Cristo."

Favorite piece of clothing: I LOVE suits. The one I like the best so far is the one from a recent Hugo Boss ad. Once I saw that ad I was like, 'Damn that is awesome!!'

Favorite artist (any kind): George Seurat. I think it's cool how he used pixels.

Place you'd love to visit: I would love to visit Rome. I love any place with history, it's cool when a city has a huge story behind it.

Currently you're obsessed with/about: New York! I usually don't get to travel, and this past weekend was my first in NYC. I love living in this city, and I am still in awe with how there is so much variety, so many cool buildings and places. It's indescribable.

post-18327-0-1446102259-19722_thumb.jpg post-18327-0-1446102259-31885_thumb.jpg post-18327-0-1446102259-3522_thumb.jpg post-18327-0-1446102259-37759_thumb.jpgpost-18327-0-1446102259-40845_thumb.jpg

MDC

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...