Bellazon

London Blasts

one man band

I see your point about Nationalism vs. Patriotism, but I don't think many English people are particularly patriotic anyway. The Irish, Scottish and Welsh are, but ever since the English flag has been united with racism and football hooliganism most English people have calmed down a bit. Except when a sporting event comes along that we have even the slimmest chance of winning. Or when someone English does something spectacular, like win two golds at the Olympics (Kelly Holmes); then we pretend that we were patriotic all along.

And let's ask the French about the British being pushovers, shall we? :p (j/k)

The words "cheese-eating-surrender-monkeys" will never come from my mouth. (j/k, again)

Just a bit of good-natured Anglo-Franco racism.

Kuh-nig-its!

Another thing you guys do is like.. if an English athelete wins, the Englishman came in first. But if a Scottish athelete came in third, it's a British athelete that came in third. I mean, we're really racist too, but we're just not as refined about it, heh.

Did you hear Jeac Chirac talking shit about your food, by the way? Haha. :p I guess he's feeling pretty bad now.. if he has any kind of conscience.

The Ashes are the only important series this summer. Sod the Natwest Challenge.

I'm going to pray for some crap weather so Langer, Hayden et al will have a few more problems when facing Harmison and Flintoff (and Hoggard, maybe Tremlett/Lewis).

Let's play another Twenty20 match. I like those.

The Ashes are the only important series this summer. Sod the Natwest Challenge.

I'm going to pray for some crap weather so Langer, Hayden et al will have a few more problems when facing Harmison and Flintoff (and Hoggard, maybe Tremlett/Lewis).

Let's play another Twenty20 match. I like those.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeh it makes cricket a lot more exciting :p

and don't worry. chances are they'll be rain in england :laugh:

in all seriousness, you're gonna feel the wrath of our old-age pensioners/cricket team in the ashes :laugh:

Kuh-nig-its!

Another thing you guys do is like.. if an English athelete wins, the Englishman came in first. But if a Scottish athelete came in third, it's a British athelete that came in third. I mean, we're really racist too, but we're just not as refined about it, heh.

Did you hear Jeac Chirac talking shit about your food, by the way? Haha. :p I guess he's feeling pretty bad now.. if he has any kind of conscience.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Finnish food was also bashed by Belusconi and Chirac. We Finns are a little furious about that. The truth is good food is good everywhere. Why would people somewhere eat bad food? Lets respect each others culture...

• 3 weeks later...

sorry wait i have to say something. i think it is so dumb for people to even think about taking offense to anything, when things like this go on. like sept.11th, spain, england, come on!! people died, people lost loved ones, (so painful), and there are some people who are concerned if they are offended. how dumb im sorry

• 1 year later...
Kuh-nig-its!

english may say a british athelete came 3rd if its a scot but one things for sure most of us scots dont class ourselfs as british ..we like to be known as scottish and thats it !!! :p