Bellazon

Who Is Sexier? Not Looks Partiularly, But Level of Sensuality/Sexiness?

Joe > Average

Who has the higher level of sexiness?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the higher level of sexiness?

• Angelina Jolie
    • Dita Von Teese

New start :ninja: ...Angelina vs. Dita. Who is sexier? As in who has a higher level of natural sensuality? I just thought it was kinda funny and wanted to see what people thought :laugh: .

One played a magical temptress in an animated film (Beowulf) and the animators not only left her as is...but she didn't really have to act :mellow: :laugh: and the other is a burlesque model...in real life :| :laugh: . Let the battle for over the top sensuality/real life sexy woman caricature supremecy begin :laugh: .

angelinajolie21.jpg

ditavonteesewonderbra.jpg

angelinajolief.jpgditavonteese12.jpg

ditavonteese1.jpg

34873331.jpg

Poll (Not Thread) Edited :) .

Okay, my mistake :laugh: . It seems that I didn't really understand the word "provacative" as it seems to have a negative connotation to many.

I was trying to use a word for "sexy" or "sensual" to make it clear that the question was who has a more naturally sensual nature rather than being confused with "who looks the best." But it seems that my use of the the word provacative has somehow inadvertedly made the winner the loser :| :confused: :mellow: .

So...lets start again...just plain who's sexier between just Dita and Angelina :laugh: .