Bellazon

Photoshop Tutorials

so maddog and i use the same method....whoop dee doo basil...hence why i said...what i do is...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

actually you just said that

i clearly didnt understand a word in his post

now based on this excuse that you just stated, you did not say "what i do is..." because the two of you do the same thing.

but ok let's ignore this post for a moment, and just take the new post...well then you just pretty much proved my point. it was a way of injecting yourself into the conversation.

but of course, this is allowed, and i'm not saying it's not. just pointing out what i noticed.

tutorial for that? you just said exactly waht you want to do including the correct commands to do it, why you need a turotial? :confused:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:rofl: omg i was thinking the same thing...i'm like um i think you just gave ME a tutorial man. GOCHO u got this :p

vureh simple! okay im going to assume your using photoshop? and you need caps cause your version is spanish? well let the Llama assist!!

step 1

right click on your layer and select the duplicate layer option:

step11gs.jpg

step 2

right click on the layer copy you created and select blending options:

step28hi.jpg

step 3

you now have a little options panel up! go to the very bottom and select "stroke" here you can set the border colour, pixel size.. etc. note make sure that the stroke position is "inside" or you wont be able to see the border.

step38mf.jpg

if your looking for a double border like in the av you have now, first make a white stroke border 2px in width using above steps. then flatten your image and repeat above steps but this time use a 1px red border!

or you can always enlargen the canvas size to whatever color you want

1.go to image-->canvas size and click canvas size and change from inches to pixels

post-255-1128277129_thumb.jpg

2. to add a 10 pixel border you make the picture 10 pixels bigger in height and width....to change the color click canvas extension color in the bottom and change the color. it normally corresponds with what you have in your foreground and background colors but you can choose other.

post-255-1128277372_thumb.jpg

3. final result

post-255-1128277412_thumb.jpg

...well thats how rayne taught me how to add a border