Bellazon

Yuko Ogura
Thumbnail

YUKO OGURA

picture1sdt.png

Yuko Ogura (小倉優子) (born November 1, 1983 in Mobara, Chiba prefecture) is one of the most popular Japanese idols and models who typically aims for the cute schoolgirl look.

Ogura's nickname is Yukorin. She is 162 cm tall; her three sizes are B80 W56 H83. Ogura's blood type is B ( :ermm: ) and her favorite colour is pink.

Ogura regularly, if not entirely seriously, claims to be one Princess Apple-Momoka (りんごももか姫) of the apple-shaped planet Korin (こりん星). This is apparently an in-joke dating back to her middle school days. Having an alternate name was trendy at one point, and one of her friends told her that she looked like a Momoka. She liked the name and still uses it today.

It has been suggested - notably by The Guitar Zamurai, in song - that Ogura has carefully calculated and cultivated a quirky, oddball persona for herself. Ogura denies this.

(Source: TheDailyModel.com)

^Maybe she does, maybe she doesn't... Thing is, she is pretty damn quirky - and her penchant for that "cute schoolgirl look" can be a bit too much. For a 25-year old (as of April 2009), she can look alarmingly young at times; and I've toyed with this thread for a while in regards to that part of her output.

However, most of the time she just looks look ridiculously lovely. And that's the main thing, isn't it?

what's wrong with blood type B? :persuazn: (I'm type B too :p ) Baron, don't you know that looking like a little girl is the sexiest thing in Japan? :rofl: she's oh-so-pretty!!! :blush: support (Y)
^ :laugh:

I just find it amusing that they always mention this. My girlfriend is AB - and she finds it bizarre that I have absolutely no idea what my blood type is. It's just not something we 'do' here... But I find your reaction very typical of a type B!!! :shifty:

As for the "little girl" thing - I know how this plays in Japan (and I'm a huge fan of cute, as evidenced by the threads I contribute to), but I still want my women to be women! It's just an emotive subject, and I wanted to make my point when I started this thread - in case of how some people might react. :/

But I knew you, and Ophelia, would 'get' it! Thanks for the support...

Just about that whole Princess Apple thing:

"Momoko" doll is a real-fashion doll that reflects the trends of today. She is adorn by grown-ups with high fashion sensibility. Her facial features are those of real-life japanese girls with strong will-power, perhaps you can identify her with one of the girls you actually see on the streets of Japan. "momoko" is a fashion muse, she can handle any style from romantic to urban cool. Her clothes are true-to-life down to the tiniest of details, even for the shoes and footwear. The intricate craftsmanship visible in her attire greatly contributes to the charm of "momoko" doll. With the versatility in her style and mood, you will certainly be able to find your favorite "momoko". The slogan "I want to be a girl like Her !" is what "momoko" is all about: she is the fashion doll that makes YOUR dream come true!
(Source:momokaDOLL.com)

And she kind of does look like one:

mom1.jpgmom2.png

:idk: