Bellazon

Kaká
Thumbnail

Vanessinha

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys!

Do you know what the real reason why Berlusconi sold Kaka to MADRID??Well it has something to do with economical crisis,but not with milan ,but himself.Accordind to newspapers his wife is getting a divorce because berlusconi got caught partying with very young girls.so he must get cash soon to keep both happy,soon to be ex wife and those girlfriends!!

I am pissed that kaka went to real madrid,any other team would have been better,lets hope that he will play as great as sheva did in chelsea

:chicken: :hell yea!: :clap: :ddr: KAKA IS A MADRIDISTA!!!!!!!!! :chicken: :hell yea!: :clap: :ddr:

BIENVENIDO, HALA MADRID! (didn't want to get my hopes up with the rumours but it's official now!)^^ having his medical

Great news! I'm really happy that Kaka join RM! :hell yea!: :ddr: :clap:

Hi guys!

Do you know what the real reason why Berlusconi sold Kaka to MADRID??Well it has something to do with economical crisis,but not with milan ,but himself.Accordind to newspapers his wife is getting a divorce because berlusconi got caught partying with very young girls.so he must get cash soon to keep both happy,soon to be ex wife and those girlfriends!!

I am pissed that kaka went to real madrid,any other team would have been better,lets hope that he will play as great as sheva did in chelsea

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Kaka is no Sheva and even if he plays badly one season he will be better the next season his signed for 6 YEARS! Silvio is not BROKE don't let him fool you into thinking he does not have much money... HE DOES. Kaka was not pushed to leave, he wanted to leave and Silvio could not keep him no matter what. Why would a team like AC Milan let go of their creativity machine?

Kaka was not pushed to leave, he wanted to leave and Silvio could not keep him no matter what.

Obviously being a madridista you would say that, but he was pushed. Even before leaving for Brasil's trainings he stated that he wanted to stay in Milan, but Galliani went to Perez and cut a deal. I don't blame him for leaving though, after all if you're not wanted then it's no longer fun...

"Why would a team like AC Milan let go of their creativity machine?"

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Obviously being a madridista you would say that, but he was pushed. Even before leaving for Brasil's trainings he stated that he wanted to stay in Milan, but Galliani went to Perez and cut a deal. I don't blame him for leaving though, after all if you're not wanted then it's no longer fun...

"Why would a team like AC Milan let go of their creativity machine?"

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Of course he had to say he wanted to stay in Milan he had not put pen to paper yet and he obviously had been speaking to Madrid for a while since he was already asking Beckham about life in Madrid and about the club. Kaka not wanted?? Please, Galliani and Berlusconi are both about playing games they will do and say anything to save face for themselves and the club. Fans had lined up in Milan to protest the move, they were denying the move until they knew Kaka wanted to go this time because Madrid have been after him for a couple of years now. Yes, money is a big part of it but with a club with so many 'veteran' players this is a huge loss but everyone is happy... except the AC fans.

nice to notice that my opinion got some attention!!!Well maybe compairing kaka to sheva was tacky,but my opinion is that kaka might have problems in real madrid because he was milans key player in the court;when opponents stopped him,milan usually sanked.Look what happened to Henry when he left arsenal,and there were no more Pires Ljunberg around him and he is no longer so great than several years ago.What I mean,if Messi would move to real,he wouldnt be that great than he is in barca,its all about that magig connection between some players that is rarely seen in soccer fields,buying all the star players doesnt allow that,it only brings big egos who dont play for the team,but themselves,and everyone seems to forget that the best team with best players do not always win