1. 1. Please, read my post first... then take a vote

• [ 5 ]
    • [ 4 ]
    • [ 3 ]
    • [ 2 ]
    • [ 1 ]

Another loser succumbing to groupthink.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do I have to state arguments for my decision? I said MY DECISION. I don't give a rats ass what other people here think of her. Angelina Jolie is a very beautiful woman, not even close to In

Wow if you guys think Angelina is ugly then god damn all of the women on this forum must be grotesquely ugly to you guys then.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Who said Angelina was ugly?

Too many 5's, anyway.

I give her a 5! I love Angelina, her looks, her acting is great( but yeah, some roles aren't the best), who she is in person, her charity work etc

She's absolutely one of my favorite actresses. I also think we can't judge about what's going on private between her and her dad.

Those of you saying things like "groupthink" and "too many 5s" are probably hypocrits. If we made a poll like this for, let's say, Adriana or Alessandra, do you know how many 5's they would have? I guess that makes 80% of this forum "groupthinkers", then since the biggest fan base on this site is for Adriana. ;)

Guest quasicartes
Those of you saying things like "groupthink" and "too many 5s" are probably hypocrits.  If we made a poll like this for, let's say, Adriana or Alessandra, do you know how many 5's they would have?  I guess that makes 80% of this forum "groupthinkers", then since the biggest fan base on this site is for Adriana.  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's not just this forum. It's everywhere.

Guest quasicartes
OH MY GOD!!!the ones that say angelina is ugly need 2 buy glasses!!!!WRILLY!I think they are blind <_< She is the hottest woman on this planet EVER! besides Adriana OF COURSE.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So many exclamation marks! Plus, liberal usage of capital letters and very laxed spelling. Are you having fits when you type this?

ritalin9qt.jpg

i like angelinas face especially when she has minimal makeup on. her face can seem kinda manly sometimes cuz of the structure n her lips annoy me sometimes but she gets a 4 out of 5 in looks. Her personality though is 2 out of 5 cuz i read this article about how she stole brad and it made me dislike her.

so i give her a 3.

I don't believe she stole Brad. Brad wanted kids and Jen didn't. We really don't know what went on between Brad and Jen. And you can't believe everything you read, either. I haven't read or heard anything from Brad, Jen, or Angelina directly stating that Angelina "stole" Brad.

• 2 weeks later...

5, for Angelina Jolie. She's not on my top 10 list, yet, but I always thought she was very beautiful. She seems like a very interesting person to get to know, and very mysterious. She has amazing looks, and I've read a few interesting things about her that I think is cool.

She's a very good actress, just with a few bad films in the past. I like her, so yeah, a 5.

• 2 weeks later...
OH MY GOD!!!the ones that say angelina is ugly need 2 buy glasses!!!!WRILLY!I think they are blind <_< She is the hottest woman on this planet EVER! besides Adriana OF COURSE.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So many exclamation marks! Plus, liberal usage of capital letters and very laxed spelling. Are you having fits when you type this?

ritalin9qt.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i'm sorry quasicartes, but you are just plain rude. ok we get it-you don't like angelina. good for you. now go chill and stop insulting people.

try being a man and don't reply to this..just simply STOP