Bellazon

90s Model Mystery ID Excelsa

steve with an s

Oh, that's great! Thank you!

The "Who is Gio?" is a little bit frustrating (the "Who is Gio?" television ad, directed by David Lynch, is also on YouTube:

). I would have figured that since the campaign was about fifteen years old, the identity of "Gio" would have been established, and you could find out easily who the model was. But I spent a long time searching, and could not find an answer! It's like seeing a movie that ends with a cliffhanger, and then discovering that the studio has decided not to make the sequel after all. Phhbbblp.

• 4 weeks later...
Oh, that's great! Thank you!

The "Who is Gio?" is a little bit frustrating (the "Who is Gio?" television ad, directed by David Lynch, is also on YouTube:

). I would have figured that since the campaign was about fifteen years old, the identity of "Gio" would have been established, and you could find out easily who the model was. But I spent a long time searching, and could not find an answer! It's like seeing a movie that ends with a cliffhanger, and then discovering that the studio has decided not to make the sequel after all. Phhbbblp.

THanks so much for the link! Lara Harris is a favorite.

• 2 months later...