Bellazon

How many Languages can you speak?

Blade102384

I though you were from israel. But If you put it that way, then I can see how you learnt all those languages. Still, it's a lot :) I know a lot of people who only speak their native language and a tiny bit of english.

like most of Israelis...(nothing against Israel but it's population not very inteligent) :ninja:

• 1 month later...

English and I can understand a bit of Spanish *comes with the territory living in Cali* You're bound to pick it up little.

I also understand a bit of German & Dutch as my Father is half dutch and his father was born in Holland. they used to always speak Dutch around me when I was little, and the german comes from my Grams being half german, born in Germany. Apparently she didn't want her grandchildren knowing when she was swearing, so she did it in German..... we learned quickly.

I also took French in High School, however I was half baked in class all the time, so I don't remember much of it, and lastly I can understand some Vietnamese. My Dad was in the Vietnam War *GO ARMY!*, and I just picked up stuff from him.

• 1 month later...

i'm only fluent in English, unfortunately.

but i am pretty good at Spanish (specifically Catalan, Spanglish, and Castilian), Japanese, and i know some German and French, also a little bit of Latin. but Latin is pretty easy since it never changes.

latin is awesome :heart:

I can speak English, Slovak :D czech, awful German, few words from spanish and polish, but I can understand russian, polish and few from ukrainian, few words from japanesse... :D nothin much though :/