Really? which ones?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

English, Laotian, Thai, and Spanish

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

huh are u thai as well or lao?....coz i'm both :ninja:

well i used to be able to speak laotian,but that was long ago <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i'm mostly lao, but i have a little thai in me

i have to say, i'm really impressed by all you ppl who live in non-english speaking countries. u all speak english so well!!! yes, even u acro, even tho u dont think so! i can barely speak spanish (anymore) and thats one of the easier languages to learn. so i'm really impressed by all of u :)

I keep on waiting for someone to come in here and say they're a cunning linguist who can make others speak in tongues. :( Sigh. Just a life filled with disappointment.

For the record, I speak English, and retardo-broken-southern-style Spanish.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

WOW a lot of ppl speak french here :o can't we have some rule that would allow us to post either in english or in french ? :whistle: that would be easier... And shame on everybody who learnt french and can barely speak it now :persuazn: :p

Anyways i speak french, english and spanish (better than nicole huhu :p ) and i'm currently learning portuguese and russian (but i'm kind of on a break lol :ninja: )

Anyways i speak french, english and spanish (better than nicole huhu :p ) and i'm currently learning portuguese and russian (but i'm kind of on a break lol :ninja: )

fuck you french-boy :ninja:

anyway, you're going to teach me french. oh you didnt know that? well, now you do :yes:

fuck you french-boy :ninja:

anyway, you're going to teach me french. oh you didnt know that? well, now you do :yes:

oh it would be my pleasure :shifty:

WOW a lot of ppl speak french here :o can't we have some rule that would allow us to post either in english or in french ? :whistle: that would be easier... And shame on everybody who learnt french and can barely speak it now :persuazn: :p

NO I'm not good enough in French for that :p And because JUST OF ME that is not allowed to be... I'm egocentric :rofl: