Bellazon

The Bitch Thread

Legion

This girl:

She is about to get a serious ass-kicking if she doesn't watch her ugly mouth. I'm serious I will end up hurting this girl by the end of the week. NOT ONLY is she UGLY, but she is seriously mean too. Not to mention a little on the stupid side. Blah, the bitch likes to call me to inform me that she has my exboyfriend. Which is something I already knew, and thennn she leaves me voice mails saying how her boyfriend is so cute. It's like, I know bitch...he WAS mine. Plus what kind of name is Riccobono anyway...

This girl:

She is about to get a serious ass-kicking if she doesn't watch her ugly mouth. I'm serious I will end up hurting this girl by the end of the week. NOT ONLY is she UGLY, but she is seriously mean too. Not to mention a little on the stupid side. Blah, the bitch likes to call me to inform me that she has my exboyfriend. Which is something I already knew, and thennn she leaves me voice mails saying how her boyfriend is so cute. It's like, I know bitch...he WAS mine. Plus what kind of name is Riccobono anyway...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's OK, get your anger out. And do it on a web forum, that makes the world a better place ;)

u know what i hate? hypocrites...i hate ppl who can dish it out but can't take it. i hate ppl who waste their energy dissing on particular people then have the gall to tell me something when i make a relatively negative comment about someone they like. i hate ppl who dont flat out lie but who still manage to be dishonest...but insist on telling ppl "i dont lie" i hate ppl who completely and consistently misinterpret what u say to them b/c they are so wrapped up in their own misery. i hate ppl who dont stick up for u...ever...even after u've stuck up for them time and time again. i hate ppl who counter a point that u never actually made.

grrrrr

bellazon's very addicting...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bellazon itself isn't addictive -but the wide range of people here make it pretty much addictive.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i totally agree!

if it were just about the pictures i would've gotten bored a long time ago. but some of the people here are really cool

of course others need to get the fuck away from me...

(had to throw in that bitch line)

:D