Bellazon

The Bitch Thread

Legion

My boyfriend doesn't seem to understand that I'm not happy no matter how muh i speak with him, and for some reason everytime we argue he says something that just completely thows me off and it keeps me from breaking it off with him. He's either really smart or he's just really random.

It's totally none of my business, but don't you deserve to be happy? If he's holding you back or making you mad, then get rid of him. You'll both get over it and find someone else and be happy. But if you really love him, that's another story.

A lot of things make me mad. Actually it really doesn't take much to set me off. The smallest things can trigger it, and I'll end up with the burning desire to rip someone's fucking heart out and choke them to death with it :angry: . I think it has mostly to do with some people in my life, stress, my job, school, etc.

But usually, I consider myself a pretty decent and nice person. At least, I try to be.