Bellazon

The Bitch Thread

Legion

I'm gonna have a good old bitch.

I hate Bush. I didn't realise just how much I hated him until the Hurricane Katrina debacle. He didn't send aid over immediately because he didn't see it as too much of a problem. That's the truth, and no one in their right minds will dispute it. And he didn't see it as much of a problem because it was mainly black people's houses that were being destroyed. All the rich white people had already scarpered. Just imagine if all those people you see on TV were white. The help would be there in hours. Screw Bush, and screw Middle America. The reason why all the people left behind were the black people is because of the subtle sinister racism that Middle America thinks is OK. The black people don't get good jobs so don't make enough money so can't afford to get out of New Orleans. Racism is still a problem and will remain to be one, possibly indefinitely.

I have a bitch...

I am so fucking tired of people who don't know what the hell they are talking about bashing our political system or our president or our disaster relief efforts. If you don't know how our systems work, shut the hell up. They're called jurisdictions, look it up. We have systems that are sluggish when it comes to shit like this, fine, we need to work on streamlining them. But when we have a mayor that is a pussy and a governor who is a flake, systems break down. President can't just take over, that would be tyranny (or monarchy) and as much as you may think we have that, we don't. The severity of the New Orleans situation took time to be realized and they werent the only place hit. The storm was 200 miles wide after all. Damaged area 50,000 square miles...more than some entire countries.

The real enemy is our fucking media! Spin spin spin. Show you what they want you to see and omit what they choose. They are the real racists.