Bellazon

The Bitch Thread

Legion

Can't believe my best friend just ditched/replaced me for her boyfriend whom she hasn't known for that long....I can't believe I'm crying over this,so stupid...but god it hurts that she did that,after all these years I guess I mean nothing to her...so she just replaces me ..can't help but feel like shit :anger:

Can't believe my best friend just ditched/replaced me for her boyfriend whom she hasn't known for that long....I can't believe I'm crying over this,so stupid...but god it hurts that she did that,after all these years I guess I mean nothing to her...so she just replaces me ..can't help but feel like shit :anger:

Stuffs like that do not deserve our madness ; )

I'm so freaking mad at Blake right now!!! What a ****!!! I love him so much, and I can't believe what he just said!!! AHHH!!!!! I'm going to kill you Blake!! NO!!!! Cake is over!!! I'll miss you, CHris. BLAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:| What did he say Mel ?!! It must be something bad to Cheryl, yeah ?!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I'll say it. Scene kids piss me off. No no, Emo kids. There's this emo girl near me who always complains of how her life is terrible and how she cuts etc. Really, emo kids STFU no one gives a damn about your issues, we all have our own issues but you don't see us saying it out loud in random moments of time. Don't get me started on scene kids. They're just an excuse to not be made fun of. But they're worse. WTF? Jeffrey WHO is your idol? Oh okay , a trashy looking tranny( c'mon there's prettier transsexuals out there, idolize the ones that actually DO SOMETHING with their lives. .. is your idol.. hmm niiiice..I rather be best friends with Paris Hilton than Idolize trash like that. And the whole 'white trash' look these crack heads that call themselves 'scene queens' are just sad excuses for attention wh****. Again, I rather pay attention to Paris Hilton. ( and i don't like Paris a lot ) . That's what's pissing me off, and has been lately. My personal opinion. Now.. stare at this dancing cow it will amuse you till no end. : post-24934-0-1446071364-6424_thumb.gif

I'll say it. Scene kids piss me off. No no, Emo kids. There's this emo girl near me who always complains of how her life is terrible and how she cuts etc. Really, emo kids STFU no one gives a damn about your issues, we all have our own issues but you don't see us saying it out loud in random moments of time. Don't get me started on scene kids. They're just an excuse to not be made fun of. But they're worse. WTF? Jeffrey WHO is your idol? Oh okay , a trashy looking tranny( c'mon there's prettier transsexuals out there, idolize the ones that actually DO SOMETHING with their lives. .. is your idol.. hmm niiiice..I rather be best friends with Paris Hilton than Idolize trash like that. And the whole 'white trash' look these crack heads that call themselves 'scene queens' are just sad excuses for attention wh****. Again, I rather pay attention to Paris Hilton. ( and i don't like Paris a lot ) . That's what's pissing me off, and has been lately. My personal opinion. Now.. stare at this dancing cow it will amuse you till no end. : post-11703-0-1446071365-66922_thumb.gif

Beware when you are referring to those emo kids (aka attention whores), they might get angry and dangerously engrave "Must Kill x2121" on their forehead. .