Bellazon

Who is this guy?

apples

Rude much? You know, I am not wasting my life in here, I am just checking in to see if someone answered my question. And your offtopic is not polite, when that azure girl is sending smilies laughing at my bumps. If you want to - quote: waste your life, you are free to do it anywhere else as long as it doesn't concern my thread where only replies about the identity of that young man are welcome. Cheers.

bump

Oh my effing god. Where on Earth did you see me offending those two first? I just came here and kept bumping the thread because I am writing an effing novel and this guy looked exactly like my main character, so I just wanted to get some inspiration and some help. Azure and Ophelia came here and started to post offtopic, and when I asked them to reply only if they had something concerning my question to say, then they will be warmly welcome. For Pete's sake, I came here for help and look what I got - a bunch of people telling me that I am rude after I asked azure and ophelia not to be off topic.

Francy Italy, do this world a favour and look at your message. I can see clearly offensive stuff, although you had nothing to do with my question and with this thread, no, you just wanted to come here and show me that you've been a member of bz for a while and you think you can say whatever you want. Surprise, we all are human, and if you think you're better than me - think again. Again, I am just explaining things, I am not trying to offend anyone because, surprisingly, I came here to get help and appreciate it, not to hear someone bark at me for no reason at all.

bad-advocate, what you have said is mean. And firstly - I am not a brat, and secondly - it's spelled like m a n n e r s, not manors. Manors are huge houses. While manners is something your parents had to teach you. Something you don't have.

To sum up - I am simply replying to some mean things that you guys said to me because clearly I came here to get help, and if you can't offer any, then ask yourself - what on Earth have you forgotten in this thread? And what pleasure does it give you to say mean things to a person you clearly don't know and somewhy don't understand? Seriously, I don't get it. And I am still waiting for a person who will be nice, will come here and tell me what the heck that young man's name is. Therefore,

BUMPO.

Cheers :wave:

Oh my effing god. Where on Earth did you see me offending those two first? I just came here and kept bumping the thread because I am writing an effing novel and this guy looked exactly like my main character, so I just wanted to get some inspiration and some help. Azure and Ophelia came here and started to post offtopic, and when I asked them to reply only if they had something concerning my question to say, then they will be warmly welcome. For Pete's sake, I came here for help and look what I got - a bunch of people telling me that I am rude after I asked azure and ophelia not to be off topic.

Francy Italy, do this world a favour and look at your message. I can see clearly offensive stuff, although you had nothing to do with my question and with this thread, no, you just wanted to come here and show me that you've been a member of bz for a while and you think you can say whatever you want. Surprise, we all are human, and if you think you're better than me - think again. Again, I am just explaining things, I am not trying to offend anyone because, surprisingly, I came here to get help and appreciate it, not to hear someone bark at me for no reason at all.

bad-advocate, what you have said is mean. And firstly - I am not a brat, and secondly - it's spelled like m a n n e r s, not manors. Manors are huge houses. While manners is something your parents had to teach you. Something you don't have.

To sum up - I am simply replying to some mean things that you guys said to me because clearly I came here to get help, and if you can't offer any, then ask yourself - what on Earth have you forgotten in this thread? And what pleasure does it give you to say mean things to a person you clearly don't know and somewhy don't understand? Seriously, I don't get it. And I am still waiting for a person who will be nice, will come here and tell me what the heck that young man's name is. Therefore,

BUMPO.

Cheers :wave:

at the end of the day you're just rude and obnoxious! any novel you write is bound to be convoluded and pretentious :whistle:

bump and have a nice day :)

• 3 weeks later...