• Gisele Bündchen
    • Tyra Banks
    • Gia Carangi
    • Carol Alt
    • Christie Brinkley
    • Paulina Porizkova
    • Elle Macpherson
    • Laetitia Casta
  3. 3. Who was the sexiest super over-all?

• Cindy Crawford
    • Stephanie Seymour
    • Eva Herzigova
    • Kate Moss
    • Helena Christensen
    • Christy Turlington
    • Claudia Schiffer
    • Linda Evangelista
    • Naomi Campbell
    • Karen Mulder
    • Heather Stewart Whyte
    • Janice Dickinson
    • Gisele Bündchen
    • Tyra Banks
    • Gia Carangi
    • Carol Alt
    • Christie Brinkley
    • Paulina Porizkova
    • Elle Macpherson
    • Laetitia Casta

Sexiest Face: Naomi :blush:

Best Body: I started to just flip a coin between Tyra and Laetitia...but I need to check out Claudia, Polina, Elle and Stephanie's threads first... :hehe: ...

Sexiest Overall: I don't know :pinch: ...a lot of different types who are maybe equal in their own way :hehe: ...so I'll just vote Naomi :whistle: .

really really HARD if I could I would vote for almost ALL the girls on the top of that list! but...

Cindy x3 :wub: she is just the most beautiful/sexy woman (face and body) I have EVER seen!

for sexiness Stephanie is a definite close second for me. just look at her in Victoria's Secret ads from the 90's and you will know why :laugh:

wow...

what a difficult one!!

they're all so awesome! and sexy! i really had to think about it. and since we're talking just simply about SEX APPEAL, it made it a bit different. see - for a model to have true sex appeal, i have to believe that they truly looooove sex. when you watch the "Wicked Game" video - you KNOW that Helena has real sex appeal and that she'd be an incredible lover. But when you see Gisele being all 'dorky' and 'goofy', it doesn't come off as the same kind of sexy. to me that comparison is like Naomi v.s. Tyra. or Eva v.s. Claudia. Cindy v.s. Heidi. it's like Sensuality v.s. Commercialized Sexuality. not to say that Tyra, Claudia, Gisele and Heidi aren't sexy. they obviously ARE. and very very VERY much so. just not on the same level as some of these other women. i hope i'm making sense.

Sexiest Face: Stephanie Seymour. She just had such a raw edge about her. Her eyes were always filled with sex. And you could always tell that she was fiercely intelligent, which gave her face a unique sexiness. [Runner up: Eva H]

Sexiest Body: Naomi Campbell. I think Tyra had the BEST body of any (when she was in her prime, obviously), but she didn't have the natural sexuality in her poses. But the way Naomi walks, and the muscles in her legs, and the way she poses and holds her head and her perfect butt. She just moves her body in the sexiest way. you can tell that she LOVES sex, it's evident in how she moves her perfect, lean, strong body. [Runner up: Cindy C]

Over-all Sexiest: Eva Herzigova. She is, for me, truly the "Marilyn of the 90s". She was nothing but pure sex appeal. Gorgeous curves, perfect radiant skin. Blonde hair. Big smile. And just sexy sexy sexy. whether it's a high fashion campaign or a turn in the SI issue or the scorching hot way she bit her lip as she walked down the runway at the 2001 VSFS. she's the personification of sex. Add to that her unparalleled glamour - and you've got the sexiest super of them all. [Runner up: Cindy C]

^ What a fantastic answer! If you could give karma on Bellazon like you can on TFS, I would give it to you fifty times for that post!

My votes went:

1. Helena ( Her green eyes, dark hair, and coffee skin are sexy in themselves, nevermind that bone-structure!)

2. Stephanie ( It was a toss-up between Steph, Gia and Laetitia, and whereas I adore Laetitia's curves and she really does have the body of a venus and Gia's breasts were PERFECT, Steph's otherworldly legs make me cry with envy! Plus, she was skinny but had curves!)

3. Cindy ( As an overall package, I just feel you can't beat Cindy Crawford for sex appeal. We can all try, but we will fail. She is sex in the form of a woman!)

this is hard choice!!!!!

but I say Laetitia x3

fantastic face! gorgeous blue green eyes, lips, nose, hair..and who is natural, and charismatic...body really curvy, and people who saw her in "Gitano" can say she is really sexy! :drool:

but I must add I love Claudia and Eva face!!!!!!! Claudia body is gorgeous too! Cindy face too!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...