Bellazon

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

wickedcrazyness

I (and Mirror's venus) was the first in line at the theater yesterday for the midnight premiere. Myself and Mirror's Venus were on the news for our sheer dedication and awesomeness. (Sat in line for 11hrs woo!! My body still hurts! Woo!)

My reaction:

Flawless. Perfect. Crying forever. Amazing adaptation. Haters can go fuck themselves. My childhood is dead. This is more traumatic/important than when I lost my virginity. Will always wait for my Hogwarts acceptance letter. All was well. I will stay with Harry until the end. Always.

My reaction:

Flawless. Perfect. Crying forever. Amazing adaptation. Haters can go fuck themselves. My childhood is dead. This is more traumatic/important than when I lost my virginity. Will always wait for my Hogwarts acceptance letter. All was well. I will stay with Harry until the end. Always.

The same =(

aaand I really love Severus Snape and Alan Rickman (L)

I saw it last night. Sad :( that it's all over. Wished that some scenes had been longer like Snape's memories, the convo with Dumbledore and Harry's battle with Voldemort. Kinda sad that the Dark Lord died. What can I say? I love cool villains. And I disliked the end of the movie. Otherwise, it was good but prolly not my favorite Harry Potter movie.

Update on my emotional state:

Still crying. Will read Harry Potter to my children. Defined me as a person. J.K. is a flawless person. J.K. is my idol. Pottermore will tide me through my Post Potter Depression. Going to read the entire series once a year. Haters can go die in a fiendfyre.

• 2 weeks later...