Bellazon

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

wickedcrazyness

i cannot wait for the new movie. both ahppy and sad though, as i am going to hae to see it all end.

i am having fun re-reading the books. after each book i am goi9ng to wtch the corresponding movie too. i think reading them now, knowing what i know, it maeks it even more enjoyable because you cans ee how well planned Rowling had everything from the very beginning.

• 3 weeks later...
I can't but I am going the next day dressed with with a friend!

I'm going as Bellatrix and she is going as Luna Lovegood....just 'cause we missed the party doesn't mean we cant dress up! xD

Funnily enough, myself and best friend WERE going to get dressed up but in the end we decided not to... Or rather, I have no idea why we aren't. :blink:

I can't but I am going the next day dressed with with a friend!

I'm going as Bellatrix and she is going as Luna Lovegood....just 'cause we missed the party doesn't mean we cant dress up! xD

Funnily enough, myself and best friend WERE going to get dressed up but in the end we decided not to... Or rather, I have no idea why we aren't. :blink:

...why aren't we dressing up? I forgot :(

I just got back from watching it. OMG AMAZING.

Soooooo good. I loved every minute. It has a slow pace to it but it's fantastic.

The acting was top notch. And the scenery was incredible. Definitely going back to watch it again.

I'm a die hard HP fan so to me it's perfect. And where it ends just is so great.

I love living in Aus. We get world wide releases first haha.