Bellazon

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

wickedcrazyness

I'm forcing my kids to read it. I swear to God. In fact, I might play the audio books rather than classical music while in they're in their fetus and infant stages (I'm joking about that second part... OR AM I?! DUN DUN DUN!).

BTW, extended view of the 1st poster:

post-3451-0-1446025821-74155_thumb.jpg

It really is one of the best posters HP has ever had.

I'm gonna take it upon myself to be the official Deathly Hallows (movie, obviously lol) updater! Anything new, you can bet I'll post it here.

In the meantime, here's the comparison between the 1st poster from the 1st movie, with this new one. Really eerie and sad, I think.

post-3451-0-1446025822-39529_thumb.jpg

This weekend, ABC Family will air new clips and interviews from the film as part of their latest Harry Potter Weekend!

In their words, fans will be treated to never-before-seen interviews and footage of Harry's epic final showdown with Voldemort.

Schedule:

The Harry Potter Weekend starts today (Thursday) at 7:30 PM ET/PT with Sorcerer's Stone.

On Friday, watch Sorcerer's Stone and Chamber of Secrets from 3:30 PM to 11 PM ET/PT.

On Saturday, catch Chamber of Secrets through Goblet of Fire from 12:30 PM to 11:PM ET/PT.

Finally, see Prisoner of Azkaban through Order of the Phoenix on Sunday from 1:30 PM to 11 PM ET/PT.

We expect the Deathly Hallows clips and interviews to air throughout all the aforementioned movies.

Source: Mugglenet

• 1 month later...

I am so glad to see there are adults on here who love Harry Potter as much as I do :blush:

People think it's immature, but I've always loved fantasy, paranormal, supernatural stuff, etc. And I loved the books. Am I sad that it is ending? Kinda. I was more sad when I read the last book and was like oh no, no more to read!

I am hoping JK Rowling does more Harry Potter books because she has said that she will go back to it at one point.

I am so glad to see there are adults on here who love Harry Potter as much as I do :blush:

People think it's immature, but I've always loved fantasy, paranormal, supernatural stuff, etc. And I loved the books. Am I sad that it is ending? Kinda. I was more sad when I read the last book and was like oh no, no more to read!

I am hoping JK Rowling does more Harry Potter books because she has said that she will go back to it at one point.

I completely agree with everything you just said. It is good to know someone feels the same way I do about it.

Much better than fucking Twilight books or the movies with horrible acting!! Anyone that thinks that is good acting hasn't seen many movies! Sorry but there will be no replacement for Harry Potter :cry:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

god, i freaking hate twilight, both the books and movies. They are the most poorly written and published work i have ever seen, and those characters are jsut so freaking whiney and pathetic.

With Harry potter, it was great to see them grow and amture through the books. Rowling made them seem so alive. I've been starting reading them to my kids because I missed reading the books so much. lol.

• 1 month later...