Bellazon

Sexy Confidence

Daniela

I truly believe in the power of self-Confidence,

I think you could be gorgeous but if your selfconfidence in underground, then everyone will see you the same way you see yourself.

And the same happens when you love yourself and you show it.

I personaly like guys who has a good level of confidence, guys who know and are sure of what they're sayin and what they are! I love it, I find it quite sexy! But I hate it when they push it farther and their confidence starts being ridiculous (this happens more in us, the girls).

3 years ago I was pretty... I had no confidence, and no guy would ever ever look at me like that. When I decided to chance and etc... I started accepting me and my body just the way it was everything started to change for better. I know guys love girls confidence too.

So I believe is a key to feel good..

and REALLY SEXY.

I truly believe in the power of self-Confidence,

But I hate it when they push it farther and their confidence starts being ridiculous (this happens more in us, the girls).

Haha, I would agree that it probably happens more in the girls. With guys it's probably more for show ect ect. With girls, well, every girl likes to think she's the prettiest. At least, a girl with confidence does. Especially with what they wear ect.

I know guys love girls confidence too.

What guys love is not having to constantly argue with girls and tell them they're not fat when they're clearly not.

What's nice is to see girls, particularly ones you know, tucking into a nice, good sized meal without any talk about getting fat ect.

What guys love is not having to constantly argue with girls and tell them they're not fat when they're clearly not.

What's nice is to see girls, particularly ones you know, tucking into a nice, good sized meal without any talk about getting fat ect.

Thank you! :cain:

Thank you! :cain:

I know, right?

You like sharing a whole pizza with girls, I love it too!!

I like it too. Once I dated this guy who was always excercising and he never ate McDonalds with me... NEVER! He said that it was not healthy at all...n WTF?

Personally... I don't see what the big deal is but sometimes I literally have to peel the ladies off me. haha.

I get your point though. There was a time when I let my mom calling me handsome get to my head. I thought I was the shit. Girls got so turned off by that.

Personally... I don't see what the big deal is but sometimes I literally have to peel the ladies off me. haha.

I get your point though. There was a time when I let my mom calling me handsome get to my head. I thought I was the shit. Girls got so turned off by that.

You actually admit thinking like that. Props to you. Most guys who think they're god's gift to women will try to act humble when you call them on it :p

*nods* though I have to admit I've pretty much become a health nut ever since my metabolism has slowed down. I can't afford eating like a pig without ending up looking like one. So I exersise 5 times a week, eat healthy, BUT if a friend wants to grab some fries, chocolate, icecream, etc. I'm in for it. Nothing wrong with cheating once in a while. Actually, I cheat every weekend. Social life calls ;)

I'm not superthin, but more muscular, which is why I like people like Jessica Biel. I know I can't look like Miranda Kerr without starving myself, so I'm not even going to try. I'd end up looking too bony and boyish anyway. Atleast now I've got a butt to speak of. If I'd get thinner, me in a dress would look like a 13-year old playing dress up. :ninja:

I think that if you're a girl and you're not blessed with genes that keep you slim, the best thing to do is to make your own plan and tell NOONE. Seriously, people are talking about support, but in reality others just get put off by your talking about diets or they try to pursuade you you don't need it. Keeping a diet and exersise routine is one of the most important, but boring subjects. So I don't bore other people with it. That way, I don't get obsessed either :laugh: I've geot better things to do in life than standing on a scale looking at a silly bunch of numbers.

Confident girls rock.

I just want to clarify...

Your own mother calling you handsome doesn't count as someone thinking you're handsome. She could in fact be accurate in her statement but she can also either have a blind sense of pride in you or she could feel morally obligated to compliment you on your looks.

Other than my mother however, I do not get compliments on my looks. I'm either being charitably deceived by my mother or I'm so damn handsome I give off this unapproachable vibe and intimidate the living hell out of girls until I open my mouth and they realize I'm a total asshole. At which point they are totally turned off and couldn't give a flying f*** about my stunning good looks. Maybe, and this is the more probable answer, that I'm a combination of both. My mom is lying to me when she calls me handsome and I'm an asshole.

The joke however is the part where I thought my mom calling me handsome actually meant I was handsome. False confidence is quite sad but it is also very entertaining to watch someone without a clue continue to fail again and again.

Maybe, and this is the more probable answer, that I'm a combination of both. My mom is lying to me when she calls me handsome and I'm an asshole.

Now that would be sad, wouldn't it? ;) Nah, I can't imagine you're that bad. Sides, you look at your face in the mirror in the morning. If it looks like the surface of the moon, I'm sure not even your mom's compliments could make you delusional :p

False confidence is quite sad but it is also very entertaining to watch someone without a clue continue to fail again and again.

Heh, I almost feel guilty admitting it, but you're right. I remember having this girl at my class who always wore really unflattering clothing and *gasp* orange eyeshadow. She never plucked her eyebrows so she ended up looking like a cavewoman/pikey. Horrendous. She thought she looked good while the entire class was always snickering and commenting behind her back. My and my friends finally took pity on her and dragged her along for shopping and got her make-up done. She seems to have taken the hint because she looks a lot better now. I wouldn't have forgiven myself if I'd finished school without doing something.

• 2 weeks later...
I remember having this girl at my class who always wore really unflattering clothing and *gasp* orange eyeshadow. She never plucked her eyebrows so she ended up looking like a cavewoman/pikey. Horrendous. She thought she looked good while the entire class was always snickering and commenting behind her back. My and my friends finally took pity on her and dragged her along for shopping and got her make-up done. She seems to have taken the hint because she looks a lot better now. I wouldn't have forgiven myself if I'd finished school without doing something.

haha, right on.

The problem with girls is that all they have to say about other girls is nice things (with regards to what they wear or how they look). Whilst this is nice, it's also a little ill-advised. When a girl is wearing something or has adopted a style that clearly doesn't suit her, rather than being honest her friends just bombard her with complements in an attempt to sustain or boost confidence. In my view, it's best to be, and always has been a practice of mine to be honest rather than being rude, and I think you can be honest without being rude and objectionable.

Haha Tooboku I am a gal and I've spent most of my life on the wrong end of female "kindness." In my teens I looked like the fairy of death. I thought I looked cool too even though the rest of my class didn't. But they actually got in my face and told me I looked ridiculous which made me hold on to my fashion sense even more. It's like the old adage, "when a women says no, she means yes" ;)

With that classmate, no-one ever said anything (probably afraid God would incinerate them from above would they ever say "orange eyeshadow is sooo your color." ;))