Bellazon

Adam Lambert
Thumbnail

kerensa

^ For some reason the judges all really liked Ruben. I have no clue why b/c he wasn't that special...

To be massively overweight and never be criticized by Simon, you have to be RELLY special :nicole: .

Ruben is awesome :idk: . Great charisma, pitch and effortlessly strong, full tenor voice, great resonant timbre :idk: .

Alison, no :cry: :cry: :cry: ! It was supposed to be Alison and Adam :cry2: .

I know, i feel for ya Joe!! Alison was brilliant in all her song choices, etc....not sure who'll be in the finals in 2 weeks...wow, only 2 weeks left...hard to believe!! I'm gonna buy my Idol live tics tomorrow!! YAY!!!! gonna see Adam in the flesh!!! :drool:

I don't know why but I have a feeling that the final 2 will be Adam and Chris. I know Coop, I can't believe how fast it has gone either, although I'm not complaining as it means we get to buy Adam's single and album really soon!

I don't know why but I have a feeling that the final 2 will be Adam and Chris. I know Coop, I can't believe how fast it has gone either, although I'm not complaining as it means we get to buy Adam's single and album really soon!

yeah i know Kerensa....i was dumbfounded when Kris was safe last week...but anyway, Adam will win and that's all that matters...oh, btw, i got my Idol Live tics yesterday!! i was 8th in line, waited in line for an hour...by the time i got to the window, ALL the floor seats were sold-out already...i guess there was a pre-sale and i didn't know..but i got decent seats, row C on the next level...i'll def post my vids on youtube like last year's concert... :wave:

yeah i know Kerensa....i was dumbfounded when Kris was safe last week...but anyway, Adam will win and that's all that matters...oh, btw, i got my Idol Live tics yesterday!! i was 8th in line, waited in line for an hour...by the time i got to the window, ALL the floor seats were sold-out already...i guess there was a pre-sale and i didn't know..but i got decent seats, row C on the next level...i'll def post my vids on youtube like last year's concert... :wave:

GREAT! Can't wait to see pics/vids? I am making it my personal ambition to see Adam live in concert at some point in my life (and to see The Killers play in Vegas of course! ;) ) When is the concert?

GREAT! Can't wait to see pics/vids? I am making it my personal ambition to see Adam live in concert at some point in my life (and to see The Killers play in Vegas of course! ;) ) When is the concert?

oh i wish i've seen the Killers play in Vegas too, but they've been here loads of times in the city i live in here in Calif....Adam and the gang will be here on 10 July....can't wait!! i was lucky to have gotten bottom level seats cuz i later heard they sold out quickly!! this one dude in line was asking everybody who had purchased tics already where they were sitting...he was on the phone telling the person what seats were still available i guess....not sure what he eventually got, but at least he'll be there with his group...so, Kerensa, u did a phenom job guessing what Adam chose last week...wanna try it again THIS week by taking a wild guess what he'll choose lol...come on, u can do it!! so he has to sing a judge's pick AND a choice of his own....should be another grand week...and of course the 3 remaining will be going back home :wave:

Well, on his wiki page, it did say he was singing "One" by U2 which was chosen by Simon Cowell, and Adam's personal song was "Total Eclipse of the Heart", but they seem to have taken that info off now.

Not long to find out for real, though!

Well, on his wiki page, it did say he was singing "One" by U2 which was chosen by Simon Cowell, and Adam's personal song was "Total Eclipse of the Heart", but they seem to have taken that info off now.

Not long to find out for real, though!

OMG he brought me to tears when he sang U2's "one"....it was so beautifully sung and so emotional...even his own mum and dad were brought to tears....his own choice was that he sang "cryin'" by aerosmith...though it was nicely done, i found that "one" was a better choice for him..... i tried voting last night for Adam, i couldn't even get thru!!! each contestant had 3 numbers and lines were open for 2 hrs...

so let's see what happens tonight!!! :clap:

I much preferred Adam's performance of Crying rather than his performance of One, which is odd because I thought it would be the other way round. But I just love me some rock Adam!

It would be an absolute travesty if Kris won over Adam, no way is he more talented or as unique as Adam...sorry Kris fans, but I'm confident that Adam will be the next American Idol, and rightly so.

I know, i feel for ya Joe!! Alison was brilliant in all her song choices, etc....

:blush: :hug:

I'm gonna buy my Idol live tics tomorrow!! YAY!!!! gonna see Adam in the flesh!!! :drool:

Cool :laugh: . Hope that goes well :) .

Don't write Kris off yet guys :ninja: . He's just kinda' aight for me :/ (like the guitar though :hehe: ) , but in the home segment, his crowd was huge :| . Plus his fans will all assume Adam is more popular and won't take anything for granted with their votes. We can't let this happen, we must join forces :bellazon: !!!

:ninja:

I know, i feel for ya Joe!! Alison was brilliant in all her song choices, etc....

:blush: :hug:

I'm gonna buy my Idol live tics tomorrow!! YAY!!!! gonna see Adam in the flesh!!! :drool:

Cool :laugh: . Hope that goes well :) .

Don't write Kris off yet guys :ninja: . He's just kinda' aight for me :/ (like the guitar though :hehe: ) , but in the home segment, his crowd was huge :| . Plus his fans will all assume Adam is more popular and won't take anything for granted with their votes. We can't let this happen, we must join forces :bellazon: !!!

:ninja:

YESSSSSSSSSS!! we HAVE to join forces cuz Kris, though i've nothing against him, CAN'T win lol....and i agree with u joe, in that his home town crowd was very huge!! more so than Adam i think....but that means nothing, as long as we Adam fans stick together, we can do it!!! although i couldn't even get thru the phone lines were busy when i tried voting for adam on tuesday night....well it should be the best finale in idol history, that's for sure!! go adam go!!! :hell yea!:

I had the best dream about Adam last night! It was odd, but we were both classmates and we were sitting next to each other in class, just talking casually about random things...I can't actually remember what exactly...It sounds very mundane, but it was perfect... :blush: I think it was the fact that we were so close as friends in my dream that made it feel so good. I guess Adam has that effect on people.

Suprisingly, in a lot of online polls that ask who they want the winner to be, it's very 50/50. In fact, I even saw Kris leading in a few, so we have to make sure we VOTE for Adam on Tuesday!!

OMG that's so close!! wow, didn't realise Kris has such a big fan base....yes, Porsche12212, we MUST vote for Adam tomorrow so he can be crowned the new AI winner!! :wave:

I had the best dream about Adam last night! It was odd, but we were both classmates and we were sitting next to each other in class, just talking casually about random things...I can't actually remember what exactly...It sounds very mundane, but it was perfect... :blush: I think it was the fact that we were so close as friends in my dream that made it feel so good. I guess Adam has that effect on people.

that sounded like an awesome dream!! thanks for sharing it with us Adam fans!! who knows, maybe one day you'll meet him!! :wave:

that sounded like an awesome dream!! thanks for sharing it with us Adam fans!! who knows, maybe one day you'll meet him!! :wave:

If only...

So excited for the final this week!

well tonight's the night to see who'll be crowned the new American Idol 2009 champ....since they had 3 lines for each contestant and you were able to vote for 4 hrs, i did get thru for about an hour and then it went busy...so i guess i voted around 50 times which is not a whole lot but hopefully it did make a slight difference in helping Adam...guess we'll find out tonight...so glad he sang "Mad World" again, and wow, loved his goth ensemble, tho Simon said it looked like something from the Phantom of the Opera lol....all 3 of Adam's songs were way better than Kris's...hmmmm not too crazy for the song made for the winner, but maybe if i hear it a few more times i'll like it more....i loved last years, "the time of my life".... :blush: