Bellazon

Adam Lambert
Thumbnail

kerensa

no! my tv guide said AI was on at 8pm - 9pm, but when I switched over at 9, it was nearly finished! stupid tv guide! so i'll have to wait until saturday to see the re-run...oh well...

OMG kerensa, i'm so sorry!! :angry: :shock: that's just so cruel to do that to all AI fans

listening to "ring of fire" on my ipod now and it's sounding better and better each time!! :heart:

Anyone know what the tattoo is on his right wrist? Also, is that an iPhone he's listening to?

Adam has answered some more questions on his AI page - http://www.americanidol.com/contestants/se...8/adam_lambert/

Awww...so cute about his Grandad's ring being his good luck charm... :wub: I love his signature too, I'm sure he'll be signing many more in the years to come...and hopefully I'll be lucky enough to get one some day!

post-16475-0-1445991498-80269_thumb.jpg

From his "Play That Funky Music" performance.

hey kerensa, thanks for the cool pics of Adam!! i've no idea what the tat is, but it looks awesome!! i have one on my wrist too, but it's on the outside of my left wrist...as for what he's listening to? could be an iPhone OR possibly an iPod...they have a touch-screen iPod that looks similar to an iPhone...i didnt get to see tonight's episode cuz i was on my way home from LA (drove back and it took me 7 hrs when i should have only taken 5)...anyway, here's tonight's performance....it prob will be removed knowing my luck lol...if so, i'll repost it in the morning... :wave: btw, i had to paint my nails black just like Adam lol...i used to paint it black ALL the time!! :laugh:

he sang, "Mad World" by Tears for Fears..if u recall, the theme was songs from the year they were born.... the performance, once again, was breathtaking...it MUST have been if Simon gave Adam a standing ovation!!! :drool:

post-16475-0-1445991499-34345_thumb.jpg

Once again, absolutely stunning. Sent shivers down my spine.

I love the Gary Jules version of Mad World, but this was just spine tingling!

How did he not get signed when he was like, 20?!

Pink - I agree with your predictions completely. Although I still don't get all the hype around Danny Gokey, he's got nothing on Adam.

Adam sang "Born to be Wild" last night. I've not seen it yet, and can't find a clip on youtube.

I love how he'll sing a really up-tempo song, and then completely strip down and pull of a "Tracks of My Tears" or "Mad World." He really is one of the most versatile artists I've come across, and you really wouldn't have thought it if you only saw his first audition.

Found it...his high notes sound perfect! i have no idea how he does it! he always chooses the right song to sing too.

this week reminded me of his Zodiac show performances (if you've not seen them, you just HAVE to check them out on youtube)...i actually think this is one of my favourite Adam performances. although i didn't think much of the backing singers!