Bellazon

Adam Lambert
Thumbnail

kerensa

*edit* I turned a page, sweet :) .

At first I never really watched past the auditions of most of the seasons I've seen. But last year I kindof had a little liking for that Salesha Ricardo :blush: , but wasn't a faithful viewer per se...I started off this year to try to finally try to give it another shot and at first I was just pulling for Allison Iraheta because she looks like one of my friends :laugh: and I like her voice a lot too :hehe: .

But Adam deserves to win I think. He's got great voice, he owns the stage and all but marks his territory up there :laugh: . It would be great to work with and write songs for someone like that :) .

OMG, adam just sang a beautiful rendition of Smokey Robinson's (who was also the contestant's mentor this week for Motown week) "Tracks of My Tears"!! wow, it was so breathtaking, smooth, and unbelievable....we have our Idol winner all right in Adam....good luck, Adam!! :clap:

btw, love his new CLEAN look....oh dont get me wrong, i still love his rugged look too!! :heart:

OMG, he just performed on AI. I think they could pretty much stop the competition now b/c Adam is the definitely the next American Idol (Y)

He was amazing tonight. kerensa, you will be both shocked and love Adam even more when you see his performance this week :yes:

Pink, i second that, that Kerensa will love this performance!!! i was totally blown away!! :wave:

I HAVE NO WORDS.....well, just a few!

WOW, what a pure performance. i've never been so breathtaken after watching a contestant, but this blew me away. i never expected this "softer" side of adam to come out, but he still sang it is his own way.

as Pink has said before, Adam is set.

I like this look too. Very fitting for the performance, but like you Coop, I like me some rugged Adam too!

I was working late tonight so i will be watching the whole re-run on Saturday...I've never been so excted for a Saturday before in my life! lol.

Thanks for posting the vid Coop, and thanks for your previous PMs Pink! You're both great!

Let's make this a great thread for Adam!

hey kerensa, sorry i've not been on here in a few days...thank u for the beautiful pics of adam AND that wicked clip too...it's funny, but i saw that clip on youtube BEFORE i saw it here lol....def would have melted too if he said that to me lol....and thanks for letting us all know what next week's theme is....hmmmmm iTunes top 100? that should be another grand week!! :wave:

*btw, i reposted his youtube performance of "tracks of my tears" cuz i went to watch it above and i guess the original was removed due to copyrights...so it's back on!!*

hey kerensa, the youtube vid of "black and white" that u posted was removed at the site so i found another one for u and here it is....it's a crappy version but the girl who posted it, she included everything (ie judges comments, etc)...cant wait to see tuesday's performance!! :drool:

hey coop!

thanks for updating those vids! i'm really looking forward to this week's shows, it has now become the highlight of my week!

i wish there was more info on adam online, like more about his background. i like how we get to see more about his personality just through his youtube vids, but i can't wait til he gets his own official site, which i am certain will be in the very (very!) near future!

hey coop!

thanks for updating those vids! i'm really looking forward to this week's shows, it has now become the highlight of my week!

i wish there was more info on adam online, like more about his background. i like how we get to see more about his personality just through his youtube vids, but i can't wait til he gets his own official site, which i am certain will be in the very (very!) near future!

yeah, i can't wait for an official site too!! that'll be awesome...i too wish there was more info on him besides youtube vids, but i did see a really (bad) vid of him there where it showed a lot of pics of him in drag...didnt want to post it here cuz it's nice to chat about his musical career, NOT his personal career as it were....after all, this IS the musican forum!! :wave:

Kerensa, definitely will see Adam at the Idol live concert in the summer!! i saw last year's too and it was incredible!! i want to get tics to the finale, so hope that'll work out too...i'm only about an hour from Hollywood, so wish me luck lol :laugh:

hey coop!

yeah, i can't wait for an official site too!! that'll be awesome...i too wish there was more info on him besides youtube vids, but i did see a really (bad) vid of him there where it showed a lot of pics of him in drag...didnt want to post it here cuz it's nice to chat about his musical career, NOT his personal career as it were....after all, this IS the musican forum!! :wave:

Kerensa, definitely will see Adam at the Idol live concert in the summer!! i saw last year's too and it was incredible!! i want to get tics to the finale, so hope that'll work out too...i'm only about an hour from Hollywood, so wish me luck lol :laugh:

WOW! That also means you are only about an hour away from Adam's hometown! I would looove to go to the AI tour...if only they were touring the UK too!

Yeh I saw those vids on youtube too. I don't really care what he does in his personal life, he's truly a unique talent. And as he has said before in an interview, this is a singing competition, and NOTHING else! Although, I must say, I would love to have a night on the tiles with him, you just know you would have an AMAZING night! :laugh:

hey kerensa, fly in and let's go!! :laugh: yep, i'm near Adam's hometown too...

31 March performance....awesome!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: OR, should i say, GROOVY???? :laugh: ....it being a 70's song and all <_<

man i would sooo love that! we could both be Adam's groupies! lol.

thanks so much for posting Adam's AI performance on here so quickly! i must admit, not my favourite song, but i loved the performance all the same!

here's a song that Adam actually wrote, which he performed last year at The Zodiac Show, which I think is some kind of show in LA showcasing alternative / rock music talent etc. (if that makes sense! lol) or as Adam calls it: "Glamrock!"

it seems that your last vid has been removed again coop! what are they trying to do to us??

geeez louise!! lol...ok i'll find another one and repost it...grrrr lol...and thanks for that vid u posted too...yeah that'll be awesome we could be Adam groupies indeed!!! after this idol run, he'll have so many fans....well he ALREADY does!! i wonder who'll be booted off tonight? we ALL know it won't be Adam!!! <_<

and thanks wild rose for that article!! :wave: