Bellazon

New BZ server - Report Bugs

maddog107

I'm not getting email notifications anymore of new posts. Could this be a problem of the new whatever? I haven't changed any settings and my page shows I am asking for email notifications.

Havent gotten to the mail server yet. I shall try to get to it tomorrow, but it may go into later this week. Sorry :flower:

Well, the "warning box" problem has suddenly stopped - for me anyways...

Was this the fine work of maddog?

Or the intervention of something more divine? :angel:

(Still taking much longer to load though - if you have any more fairy dust to sprinkle..? ;) )

I have been working on bugs all day :laugh:

maybe somewhere in there something fixed it. Probably the virtual hosts settings would be my guess. Going through all the error logs and fixing bugs one by one :p

Fixed for me as well. :clap: Thanks for whatever it was you did!

Hi guys,

Since the swap over I'm getting the warning box below EVERY time I click on a link to go anywhere! Which is REALLY annoying!

I'm on Mac OS 10.5.6 and Safari 4 beta (but was using it before the swap over without any problems).

^Me too! It is intensely irritating.

I'm also on a Mac, using Safari. It is also taking noticeably longer to load than it was before, and is pausing any other applications I might be running until it's done (though we're only talking a few seconds). What a damn nuisance!!! :(

two words...

fire and fox :p

i don't suppose you know how to do a dns flush.

EDIT: oh wait. looks like md patched it.

still... safari blows. configuring it is dangerous. firefox leaves less of a footprint on your system files.

yea the safari thing is annoying. thus why i am back on Firefox again until this is resolved :laugh:

why did you ever start using safari?

you never use the browser that ships with the OS. it has the tendency to screw your computer up.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Today I received 30 e-mails that all told me that I have new personal messages on Bellazon - which is not true of course. I didn't get one single message here.

:dontgetit:

so why did I get those 30 (!) e-mail notifications?

Today I received 30 e-mails that all told me that I have new personal messages on Bellazon - which is not true of course. I didn't get one single message here.

:dontgetit:

so why did I get those 30 (!) e-mail notifications?

same here :wave:

Yesterday I received about 10 such emails.