Bellazon

The Best Vogue Cover....

Vogue Girl

I'm thinking about start this competiton for the best Vogue cover for any country and year, the categories could be...

Best pose

Best background

or you can help me for put the correct categories.

And I need your nominations, girls. ;)

And of course the one with the 5 greats on the cover would be cheating right :unsure: ? Kindof like "Wicked Game" and "Freedom" in the Music Video comp :morning: .

But great idea :bounce: !

There could be a vintage round too, just an idea :hehe: Link.

And maybe a separate round for celebs too :hehe: .

A round for groups of models :hehe: ....

:pinch: :pinch: :pinch:

:mellow:

And of course the one with the 5 greats on the cover would be cheating right :unsure: ? Kindof like "Wicked Game" and "Freedom" in the Music Video comp :morning: .

But great idea :bounce: !

There could be a vintage round too, just an idea :hehe: Link.

And maybe a separate round for celebs too :hehe: .

A round for groups of models :hehe: ....

:pinch: :pinch: :pinch:

:mellow:

Oh, i'm sorry Joe :p and thanks for the link. :wave:

^ I hope so :|

Anyway, my suggestion-is the best background category really neccessary? I mean, there are lots of covers, even Vogue ones, thats backgrounds are just plain....

And I think it should be somehow divided to best "modern/recent cover" (however you name it), supermodels cover and maybe group cover categories. Or also vintage, but it depends if there will be lots of covers from 60's or 70's to nominate.

Anyway, I want to nominate Anna Selezneva (Vogue Paris September 2008) and Anna Jagodzinska (Vogue Italia October 2008) covers :D

^ I hope so :|

Anyway, my suggestion-is the best background category really neccessary? I mean, there are lots of covers, even Vogue ones, thats backgrounds are just plain....

And I think it should be somehow divided to best "modern/recent cover" (however you name it), supermodels cover and maybe group cover categories. Or also vintage, but it depends if there will be lots of covers from 60's or 70's to nominate.

Anyway, I want to nominate Anna Selezneva (Vogue Paris September 2008) and Anna Jagodzinska (Vogue Italia October 2008) covers :D

Agree. :)