VigarLunaris

Trojan Spreading!!!! Warning

02.03.2009 16:53:47 HTTP-Prüfung Datei http: / / b e n o i t 2501 . free .fr/ JS/TrojanClicker.Agent.NAC Trojaner Verbindung getrennt - in Quarantäne kopiert Bedrohung erkannt beim Zugriff auf das Web durch die Anwendung: C:\Programme\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe.

Well the logfile and the locking of the Page has been generated while testing a Link from the Signature of the User :

spacdiv

After click / the page is instandly blocked: TrojanClicker.Agent found.

Well ... i don't know how this is handeled at this forums. But everyone should be carfull while trying to get to this page:

h t t p : // -> benoit2501.free.fr <- /

The Linked page of the user is : http:// hqportal. fluo.net/ ... this site than download informations from the Trojanspreader.

^ Come again??? :unsure:

:laugh:

basically he just said that the signature of one dear BZ-User (spacdiv) redirects to a malicious web page (Trojan alert)

^ Come again??? :unsure:

:laugh:

basically he just said that the signature of one dear BZ-User (spacdiv) redirects to a malicious web page (Trojan alert)

Thanx for explain that ... well only have a really spare time to share informations and check back forums :)

I guess I'm stupid. Can you explain how something like that happens? I mean, seriously. Maybe I haven't woken up fully yet but I can't wrap my head around what happened or how or why....help!

I am not sure how either. I guess a member allegedly posted a link in their siggie that is infected w/ a Trojan :idk:

I didn't click on the link, but it doesn't really matter b/c his/her signature was too big so I just edited it out :p