Bellazon

Maria Hansen
Thumbnail

Kellymo-82

Maria Hansen was a Top Model of the 80's. She was most famous for her long running campaign for Maidenform Lingerie titled "You never know where a Maidenform woman will turn up". I have some covers and pages of her modeling work and will try to figure out how to make them into scans to put on here. {I am not the world's biggest computer expert.} If anyone else has any scans of her, please add them.

Hello Kellymo.

I have some covers and pages of her modeling work and will try to figure out how to make them into scans to put on here. {I am not the world's biggest computer expert.}

You might like this introduction: http://www.scantips.com/begin.html

That website (scantips) has many useful pages and tutorials, but they can be a bit technical. Too technical, sometimes, I think. Especially for beginners.

And if you have any questions, you can always just ask here. :wave:

Kellymo, those scans look just great. The GLAMOUR cover is a little crooked, but something nice came out that, that it's possible to read the spine of the magazine, and see the year (which isn't on the cover). I think you did great. For things printed in the 70s, you can't compare the results to current mags and modern, digital work. You just won't get the same kind of color fidelity, and I think your scans look just great. Nice job! :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
Kellymo, those scans look just great. The GLAMOUR cover is a little crooked, but something nice came out that, that it's possible to read the spine of the magazine, and see the year (which isn't on the cover). I think you did great. For things printed in the 70s, you can't compare the results to current mags and modern, digital work. You just won't get the same kind of color fidelity, and I think your scans look just great. Nice job! :thumbsup:

Thanks Steve!

She was most famous for her long running campaign for Maidenform Lingerie titled "You never know where a Maidenform woman will turn up".

I have been trying to identify this model:

maidenformnym08231982p6.th.jpg

I think that is Maria, yes?

That is from New York Magazine, August 23, 1982, p 64.

Yes, that is Maria. She was the Maidenform woman during the early 80's. I have other ads of her that I will put up when I get the chance.

• 4 weeks later...
I looking in my archives and found one cover of her!

Dayrell, do you know what year the Vogue Patterns magazine is from? Thanks!

Oi Kellymo, I don´t know, because I only have the cover, and has no date. But I think is from USA, 80 or 81. :wave: