Bellazon

Emma Watson
Thumbnail

Kakashi51

• 2 weeks later...

hmmm...i've noticed that her toothy smile seems a bit fake(observed on the first page of the thread)

....however...that new little smile of hers is totally LETHAL! :wub: :wub: :wub:

furthermore, in the 4th HP movie each time she appears on the screen, she ends up crying :cry: ...lol! does the director doubt her acting skills :actor: or is it just that she's better at crying :cry2: ??! :laugh:

HP movies suck by the way :yuckky: , i only watch them because of emma :wub:

hmmm...i've noticed that her toothy smile seems a bit fake(observed on the first page of the thread)

....however...that new little smile of hers is totally LETHAL! :wub: :wub: :wub:

furthermore, in the 4th HP movie each time she appears on the screen, she ends up crying :cry: ...lol! does the director doubt her acting skills :actor: or is it just that she's better at crying :cry2: ??! :laugh:

HP movies suck by the way :yuckky: , i only watch them because of emma :wub:

I didn't want to read the books because of the fuzz about them everywhere. And I didn't want to see the movies either. But then - just accidently - I saw the first one with my little niece and I really liked it a lot. It was shown on TV just a few weeks ago and I watched it again and I really enjoyed it. Afterwards I went to the video store and got me the other ones and watched them in one night because I was completely soaked up in the story :laugh:

The next day I declared myself a fan and the next thing on my shopping list are the books :yes:

Can't wait for next one to start at the cinemas!!

It's great that they didn't change the main characters so my niece for example is really growing up "with" Emma :)

well ok, they dont suck that much....but the books are way better. i know they cant include evey little detail in the movies....

i guess i was a bit angry because they had to modify the story a little bit.... :knives:

well ok, they dont suck that much....but the books are way better. i know they cant include evey little detail in the movies....

i guess i was a bit angry because they had to modify the story a little bit.... :knives:

agree :/

yeah :yes:

Don't know if someone noticed that but...in the first and second harry potter hagrid's house is in a completely different place than in the third and fourth movie :/ ....find hat really stupid... :idk: