Bellazon

Emma Watson
Thumbnail

Kakashi51

daily mail

Daniel Radcliffe on locking lips with co-star Emma Watson: 'She's an animal... I was ambushed!'

Emma Watson has always appeared to be the shy, refined type.

Not so, according to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows star Daniel Radcliffe.

The actor, who stars as Harry, says Emma's enthusiasm during their kissing scene took him by surprise. 'I was ambushed!' he says, adding, 'It was full on.'

'It was incredible, I was not expecting that,' he told Daybreak's Entertainment Editor Kate Garraway, about filming the scene which appears as a fantasy in the book.

'I always thought it was going to be this soft sensual sort of moment and suddenly there was this vigorous kissing happening to me.

'She is a bit of an animal, she is, she was great. But then I’m not complaining, there are tens of thousands of men that would cut off limbs to be in that position.

'Animal': Emma Watson, pictured at the New York premiere of Half Blood Prince last year, may not be impressed with the compliment

'And Rupert actually had to leave set because he was laughing at us that much.

'I could see him out of the corner of my eye, his eyes just watering.'

Speaking about the new film, which premieres tomorrow night in Leicester Square, the 21-year-old said: 'I'm happier with this film than I have been with any of the others, so yes I’m pleased.

'It's very different. There’s no Hogwarts, there’s no school uniforms, thank god, because I have spent the last six years of my life trying to chat up women wearing a school uniform, it’s terrible.'

Radcliffe and 20-year-old Miss Watson aren't the only pair locking lips in The Deathly Hallows, which opens on November 19.

Daniel also kisses Bonnie Wright, who plays Harry's on/off girlfriend Ginny.

But the most anticipated embrace is certainly between Hermione and Ron.

Rupert Grint, 22, has also gone on the record describing kissing his attractive co-star.

'It was quite a tricky kiss, a bit strange, but quite sweet really,' he told the Times magazine.

'It was just one shot, but we had about six takes. It was all right, yeah. Easy after the first take.'

Now that a journey which has engulfed half of their lives is over, the three stars can look to the future.

Radcliffe says: 'I want to keep acting for as long as people will employ me. That's the ambition.'

Emma Watson admitted that filming their last scene together was hard. 'It was the end of an era,' she told The Sun recently. 'Dan, Rupert and I put our arms around each other and broke down in floods of tears.'

But they all appear keen to move on from their famous roles. Emma, currently studying at Brown University in the US, has cut off Hermione's wavy locks into a short gamine crop.

And after learning that J.K. Rowling told Oprah that she would 'not rule out' writing another Harry Potter novel, Radcliffe was horrified.

'Oh God, she promised me categorically that there wouldn't be another book involving Harry,' he told Sky News this week.

Nah...definitely better with longer hair. Personally, I don't think any woman with short hair like that looks good. Oh, I know, she still may have the same pretty face, and all, but the long hair just accentuates the fact that she's a woman. Now, put an otherwise pretty girl with short hair in a men's suit with a tie, and ugh! Total turn-off. Women think it's cute. Men think it sucks. Just put a long wig on George Clooney and put him in a little dress and tell me that trips your trigger.

Didn't think so.

Nah...definitely better with longer hair. Personally, I don't think any woman with short hair like that looks good. Oh, I know, she still may have the same pretty face, and all, but the long hair just accentuates the fact that she's a woman. Now, put an otherwise pretty girl with short hair in a men's suit with a tie, and ugh! Total turn-off. Women think it's cute. Men think it sucks. Just put a long wig on George Clooney and put him in a little dress and tell me that trips your trigger.

Didn't think so.

Even though I prefer women with long hair, you have to agree that a woman with short hair in a man suit, will look much better then Georrges Clooney in a million dollars dress (especially if he tops it off with super-high heels).

Poor girl was freezing, considering she has goosebumps in every picture it seems.

Still, she looked cute, sexy and classy yesterday at the premiere.

I couldn't help but browse her pictures from the event all day yesterday.

Emma definitely has a nice pair of legs to show off.

Didn't think so.

Even though I prefer women with long hair, you have to agree that a woman with short hair in a man suit, will look much better then Georrges Clooney in a million dollars dress (especially if he tops it off with super-high heels).

Hah! Well, yeah, she definitely looks better than George... :blush: