Bellazon

Your favorite Latinas!

Royalty

Sadly I don't know ANY latin top models/starter models that I actually like, so who are your favorites?

The trick here is they have to be mostly Hispanic. I also think it's time a puerto-rican broke the cycle in VS shows.

I'm sorry, I have not heard not ONE Rican model in a VS show, why is that?

Anywho, yeah post your favorites beautiful latinas here!

• 1 year later...

That's because usually in PR if a girl is really really beautiful she ends up doing pageants...not JUST modeling... Hence why PR has many Miss Universes or at least Top 5 girls. I don't know a single girl in PR that wouldn't want to win Miss Puerto Rico Universe.

Plus in PR 'commercial' beauty is what is admired...high fashion doesn't really like that.

• 5 weeks later...

Sadly I don't know ANY latin top models/starter models that I actually like, so who are your favorites?

The trick here is they have to be mostly Hispanic. I also think it's time a puerto-rican broke the cycle in VS shows.

I'm sorry, I have not heard not ONE Rican model in a VS show, why is that?

Anywho, yeah post your favorites beautiful latinas here!

Joan Smalls went to VS casting last year, but obviously didn't make it. I have a feeling that they regret not casting her and probably will this year

• 4 months later...