Bellazon

VSFS Runway Finest

Prettyphile

1. Julia

2. Caroline

3. Sessilee

I love them all! :(

Barron I've had the mother of all headaches for the last four days now. Can't seem to get rid of it. Aleve only works for a couple of hours before I have to take more. Pheno I'm playing Warcraft atm, and I've decided that you must be here now to heal or tank my ass cause waiting 15 mins sucks. /sigh

EPIC FAIL

HAHAHAHAHAHA. This guy is the biggest p*ssy in existance! True.

Thank you Joe :kiss: ... What's adding to my personal misery is that I've been up almost 21 hours and I cannot for the life of me get to asleep. I just took something for migrains... not sure if it'll help, but ugh I need some sleep soon :ninja:

Julia - blah blah 50's blah blah noir blah blah faux fur (at the risk of repeating myself)!

Caroline - This is what my secretary would wear in the office of a retro-futuristic metropolis whils I drank whisky behind a massive antique desk...

Sessilee - Ill-fitting 'Pantomime' style felt boots. :yuckky:

Baron! :D I love your idea. Oh yes. We should make this more like...personal.

I LOVE SQUIRRELS! :cry:

^ :ddr:

Yeah, I've got (another) full refund on my Eurostar ticket. That's twice in a month... Stuck in the UK again...

And Jennka maybe you didn't see my query before - but who are the "fish people" you were talking about in regards to Doutzen's frilly green diapers panties??? I am intrigued... post-11221-0-1446096293-92653_thumb.gif