Bellazon

my 10'000th post !!

FRANCY ITALY

Congrats my lovely F R A N C Y post-8541-1234297024.gifpost-8541-1234297024.gif

10.000 post post-8541-1234297510.gifpost-8541-1234297510.gif

You always make a ........post-8541-1234297115.gif

I remember when I was a newbie on Bellazon and you was the first who replyed with a "Thank you" on a post which I did. Now, I can say

we are big friends post-8541-1234297136.gif

post-8541-1234297157.gif for all my dear !!!!!

Matute

YAY. Congrats Francy.

You were the first to pm me. :wave:

You were the first to get me hooked on Isa :woot:

You're always the first to give me the heads up when Isa's in a competition :chicken:

________And I think you're in 1st place as far as long, funny, friendly msn conversations. :hug: ___________

:MLA: I guess what I'm trying to say is.... You're # 1 :MLA:

:heart:

Congratulations, my dear. Never have I met someone on this board that is so dedicated to a certain supermodel. If I had even half the amount of energy that you have to spend all this time looking for ANY pictures, I'd drive myself nuts.

It's too bad you don't live in Los Angeles, otherwise, I'd take you out for a celebration drink! I don't know about you, but I love me the cocktails. :fun: :fun: Martinis and Mojitos, baby! Mmm-mmm, YUM-MEE!

32461008.8ac633.jpg

I sure could go for one of those right now.

:laugh:

YAY. Congrats Francy.

You're always the first to give me the heads up when Isa's in a competition :chicken:

________And I think you're in 1st place as far as long, funny, friendly msn conversations. :hug: ___________

:woot: :woot: what a honor to be your bellazon number one! :nicole: i know i can't be izabel but oh well, i am also a good piece of woman, right? ! :nicole:

:heart:

Congratulations, my dear. Never have I met someone on this board that is so dedicated to a certain supermodel. If I had even half the amount of energy that you have to spend all this time looking for ANY pictures, I'd drive myself nuts.

It's too bad you don't live in Los Angeles, otherwise, I'd take you out for a celebration drink! I don't know about you, but I love me the cocktails. :fun: :fun: Martinis and Mojitos, baby! Mmm-mmm, YUM-MEE!

:laugh:

actually i don't drink, my darling! so you should only see my face and me that drink WATER! :nicole:

you know how much i adore you and the only person i adore more than you is isabeli :blush:

YAY. Congrats Francy.

:woot: :woot: what a honor to be your bellazon number one! :nicole: i know i can't be izabel but oh well, i am also a good piece of woman, right? ! :nicole:

:nicole: Your more than a good piece of woman. You're one of the best. Remember in our first msn conversation... who I said you looked like. :whistle:

YAY. Congrats Francy.

:nicole: Your more than a good piece of woman. You're one of the best. Remember in our first msn conversation... who I said you looked like. :whistle:

who it was? i don't reember :ninja: stupid me

:hug: