Bellazon

The Recent Purchase Thread

Qball

What's with northwest bands and their interest in the World's Fair in Vancouver of 86? :nicole: First Death Cab, now them.

The thing is that the four member of Wolf Parade went to that fair on their seperate way when they were kids. BTW they're not all that northwest since they live in Montréal for about the last 10 years.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
animalcollectivemerriwe.jpg

Animal Collective - Merriweather Post Pavilion

Bought this on a whim at the weekend and though it makes for an incredibly addictive listen, I'm still not sure if I actually like it. :blink:

Yeaaah, it takes a while to get into. I'm fond of it.. Animal Collective is definitely an acquired taste, though.

Animal Collective - Merriweather Post Pavilion

Bought this on a whim at the weekend and though it makes for an incredibly addictive listen, I'm still not sure if I actually like it. :blink:

Yeaaah, it takes a while to get into. I'm fond of it.. Animal Collective is definitely an acquired taste, though.

It's definitely a grower, though I'm not sure it's quite the masterpiece it was initially hailed as.

Welcome back, by the way! :heythere: